Cleveland Air Show

Howabusa

2 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I am thinking about going to the Cleveland Air Show this weekend. They are going to have an A-10 and an F-35. Any of you NE people have any advice about going?

I will be there Sunday, but I go to the marina to the East of Burke Lakefront --- My dad has a dock there so we watch it from there.. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2019 at 6:20 PM, DerekClouser said:

I will be there Sunday, but I go to the marina to the East of Burke Lakefront --- My dad has a dock there so we watch it from there.. 

Lakeside, Forest City Yacht Club or E 55th?

On 8/30/2019 at 4:01 PM, Howabusa said:

I am thinking about going to the Cleveland Air Show this weekend. They are going to have an A-10 and an F-35. Any of you NE people have any advice about going?

Did you end up going? I heard the F-35 was freakin awesome. I was down at our boat late Monday so missed pretty much everything this year. Since it wasn't a Blue Angel year though I didn't mind missing it

Just now, DerekClouser said:

E 55th

Nice! We've had boats a FCYC for damn near 30 years now so that's where I'm always watching from. We caught the tail end of the Thunderbirds on Monday from 55th though since they had Marginal shut down going west 

4 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Did you end up going? I heard the F-35 was freakin awesome. I was down at our boat late Monday so missed pretty much everything this year. Since it wasn't a Blue Angel year though I didn't mind missing it

Nope we didn’t make it. I really wanted to see that F-35.