Best place to buy tires around Cbus?

Wojo72

I need some new tires for my GSX-S.  Is there anybody that is cheaper/better than Iron Pony around CBUS?  I'll pull the wheels off but I don't want to mess with trying to mount and balance the tires myself.

The Dyno Shop in Powell mounts and balances tires (they are not a vendor however), not sure on their pricing though. Price-wise, Pony is right on par with, if not cheaper than the online dealers for most of the tires they carry.

Edited by what

3 hours ago, what said:

The Dyno Shop in Powell mounts and balances tires (they are not a vendor however), not sure on their pricing though. Price-wise, Pony is right on par with, if not cheaper than the online dealers for most of the tires they carry.

Thanks.  I'll just have to pull the wheels off and take them over there in the morning.  I was shocked at how much per wheel they charge to remove the rims.

7 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

I was shocked at how much per wheel they charge to remove the rims.

lazy/clueless tax. Check what brands have rebates too. Can practically get you a free front sometimes.

Or just get some that have wear indicators higher than the cords.:facepalm:

Edited by motocat12

Done deal.  It's funny how you get used to jacked up tires.  It felt like a whole different bike with the new shoes.  I also used this as an opportunity to replace the rear pads that were iffy due to me doing dumb shit with motor oil.