Ride, Sunday 8/18... Open Invite

Pauly

On 8/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Pauly said:

I don't post rides because nobody shows up, anyway. The ones that have consistently ridden with me get a group text message. @Howabusa, I will add you to them if you are inclined to ride. I never meant to be exclusionary, but I am very discriminate about who I ride with these days. I don't like new people near me on a motorcycle. I had enough of that shit when all those squids showed up to the EpicRide a couple years back. If OhioRiders wants to be a social club, then let it be that. If it wants to be the sounding board for ride gathering, then that is also cool.

I control who I ride with at all times. That means no online ride posting from me. Honestly, I have the best rides when nobody is looking. 

36 minutes ago, what said:

Maybe Jacob and I will see you out there Pauly. We are doing a squid twisty ride into the unknown tomorrow, leaving Columbus at noon. 

Which direction might you guys head? Have to be home around 4p (ish)

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

No route, no description of pace. SMH

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

CORE

1 hour ago, theroamr said:

Hmmmm. Maybe for me. Will post up shortly 

No route or description necessary. Those invited already know who they are and know what to expect. 

• Upvote 1

no idea where we went except south east. a dairy queen a giant wieners were involved though, as well as a track bike. interesting 200 mile ride. 

forgot how peppy the triumph is. 

Edited by what
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, SpecialEd said:

Uh, kinda sounds like a "ride" I'm glad I missed. Gawd.

Well, the 12" wieners only went into one guy's mouth and I had nothing to do with it. There was also chili involved.