Anyone got Mid O Certs

kbrok

1 hour ago, kbrok said:

Looking to get a cert for next week at Mid O to save me a few bucks. Anyone have anything?

I’ve got one. $157.50 is what I paid and I’d sell it for the same if you want it. 

51 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

Got two twilight certs up for grabs if anyone on here wants them - $120 each - regular price $160 each

If I wasn't saving every penny for more horsie powers right now I'd take both. Someone buy them. 

2 hours ago, what said:

If I wasn't saving every penny for more horsie powers right now I'd take both. Someone buy them. 

Forgot to mention they are good for next season.  Bought them Cyber Monday 2018.  Good for two years from that date.

11 hours ago, F4iguy said:

Forgot to mention they are good for next season.  Bought them Cyber Monday 2018.  Good for two years from that date.

I might pick at least one off of you!  I'll let you know, I'm in the process of a big change so once I get that all ironed out, I will let you know how the finances roll out.  And no, @whaler I'm not looking to change companies  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Come out Monday!!! Weather looks good and a lot of us are gonna be there!

I have stuff going this Monday, but possibly the following week Monday or Tuesday. 92 degrees seems a bit warm, I hope you boys don’t melt. 

1 hour ago, durk said:

I have stuff going this Monday, but possibly the following week Monday or Tuesday. 92 degrees seems a bit warm, I hope you boys don’t melt. 

Derek is the new track dad with his hauler and AC. They'll be ok. 

The real question is, will they wait to bust into the twisted tea until after sessions end or are things gonna get silly after lunch?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...