Northern Ohio Ducati Triumph

F4iguy

5 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Not gonna lie, when I see a brand new 1299 or v4 with brand new leathers, agv helmet, in novice, thats where my money is on whos going to wad their bike that day.

Unfortunately, I've been right more often than not.

The 1st time I went to Mid Ohio a guy on a new Duc went off the track. He rode it out quite a ways in the grass but eventually went down. I have video of the whole thing because I slowed down a bit. In the tail end of the video you see his legs flopping around in the air as he takes a couple of rolls. He was fine, so I laugh every time I think about the video. His rolls are cartoon like. 

On 8/14/2019 at 8:28 PM, Pauly said:

Duc guys can't ride. Everyone knows this. Just ask @Uncle Punk

Prior to riding with TurnOne or Pauly the vast majority of Ducati riders were either slow or whiny little bitches, very often both. Thanks to the excellent representatives that Chris and Pauly turned out to be I have been forced to not dread seeing a Ducati show up to a ride.

Yeah I dont know how to ducati either. NEOD going down sucks. they were nice people, I feel bad for all involved but iron pony is  putting out numbers that dwarfs almost every other dealer in the nation for ducati. doesn't mean it is a good think just a fact of life.  I have even heard rumors that mid ohio ducati and triumph is trying o sell out there ducati inventory and more to just the triumph and bmws … 

I feel bad for the clubs too.. Neo Ducati club now doesn't have a sponsor. and they cannot use iron pony as we at CODE are sponsored by IP so if they want to stay active they have to dissolve and  join us or another group out of state.

13582137_10208853914320129_6859471912729641375_o.thumb.jpg.3812005ef45d450b1e2ac5310bfa391f.jpg