NinjaDoc

Posting rides these days?

9 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

My French Dip was nostalgic in nature and brought back memories of the 80's for me. 

Like this Video, Yes it's real.

Thanks for the laughs on the video. The other part on my lunch choices is the fact that I’m cheap. 

9 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

You obviously ain't in Tonik's gustatory league, Rick. Five pounds of lunch and hit the streets hard.

When is your first day back at school? Parenthetically, I love Arby's.

Gustatory, parenthetically- Ed remember I’m a math teacher that lives in Ashtabula county, on a farm, with a construction background = smaller words. August 28th is my first day back.  The kids don’t start until after Labor Day. We are building new elementary schools and they want to have as much time as possible to finish. 

16 minutes ago, durk said:

Thanks for the laughs on the video. The other part on my lunch choices is the fact that I’m cheap. 

Gustatory, parenthetically- Ed remember I’m a math teacher that lives in Ashtabula county, on a farm, with a construction background = smaller words. August 28th is my first day back.  The kids don’t start until after Labor Day. We are building new elementary schools and they want to have as much time as possible to finish. 

Don't know what grade level you teach, but I'm confident it's likely the type of math I wouldn't be able to do to save my life. We go back on the 15th. I live in Geauga County, home of the richest and poorest citizens in Ohio. We just finished redoing our intermediate school. I teach 12th grade CP English--parenthetically 😆

Edited by SpecialEd

23 minutes ago, durk said:

August 28th is my first day back.  The kids don’t start until after Labor Day. We are building new elementary schools and they want to have as much time as possible to finish. 

We still got time for another Ride!

1 hour ago, SpecialEd said:

Don't know what grade level you teach, but I'm confident it's likely the type of math I wouldn't be able to do to save my life. We go back on the 15th. I live in Geauga County, home of the richest and poorest citizens in Ohio. We just finished redoing our intermediate school. I teach 12th grade CP English--parenthetically 😆

Pre-calculus and Algebra 2. Sophomores-Seniors. 

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

We still got time for another Ride!

Are you available this week at all? 

13 hours ago, max power said:

Should’ve bought mine.  Won’t find a cleaner one. 

Yea I know. Wasnt in a position to buy it.

Torn between getting another track bike or another full size street bike. Have the winter to think about it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea I know. Wasnt in a position to buy it.

Torn between getting another track bike or another full size street bike. Have the winter to think about it.

You need a 675R

5 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

You need a 675R

Idk, I rode @Jester_'s the other weekend at NCBike. It wasnt what I remembered.....

I kinda like the idea of auto-blip which takes the daytona out of the equation.

I may get some time on the 675 again this weekend. We'll see.

4 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Idk, I rode @Jester_'s the other weekend at NCBike. It wasnt what I remembered.....

I kinda like the idea of auto-blip which takes the daytona out of the equation.

I may get some time on the 675 again this weekend. We'll see.

I didn't think Dan's was an "R".  You can ride mine this weekend if you want.  Forks re-freshed.  New Q4's.

Edited by F4iguy
  • Upvote 1

You should buy Andy's Triple. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, F4iguy said:

I didn't think Dan's was an "R".  You can ride mine this weekend if you want.  Forks re-freshed.  New Q4's.

Maybe I'll take you up on that offer to run a few laps, if you don't mind.

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

You should buy Andy's Triple. 

No.

14 hours ago, durk said:

Pre-calculus and Algebra 2. Sophomores-Seniors. 

Are you available this week at all? 

No, next week Mon & Fri.

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

No, next week Mon & Fri.

Maybe next Friday you can give me a guided tour of your Hocking Hills route. 

3 hours ago, durk said:

Let's keep an eye on weather for next Friday and revisit this plan of attack first of the week. I will look at the road conditions.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, durk said:

That is a long way for you to travel. We can also jump over into WV/PA at New Martinsville and do a loop and back into Ohio. I road east out of Proctor,WV on hwy. 89 Protctor Creek road last Sat. with the Wife and I can assure you that this would be fun at speed. Them 250 down to 7 west back to New Martinsville bridge is a thought.

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

That is a long way for you to travel. We can also jump over into WV/PA at New Martinsville and do a loop and back into Ohio. I road east out of Proctor,WV on hwy. 89 Protctor Creek road last Sat. with the Wife and I can assure you that this would be fun at speed. Them 250 down to 7 west back to New Martinsville bridge is a thought.

New Martinsville is 3hrs. No different than New Concord, so that could work. What’s the farthest north eastern corner of your Hocking route?

i'm buying a Ducati, you fuckers better watch out.

just kidding, i won't ride that one either hahahaHAHAHAHA

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, F4iguy said:

It's not an R, but has ohlins suspension and the brembo MC which make is the same thing as an R. 

• Upvote 1

I may have something for both street and track next season. Will leave it at that for now.