MidgetTodd

bike 14 Street Triple R

Spotless like new Street Triple 675R. 3000 miles.

Completely stock with exception of mirrors, levers, windscreen and gel seat inserts. Those stock pieces come with it as well. Also have a lowering kit and adjustable kick stand not installed but included in sale. Dealer serviced and brand new battery and Dunlop Q4 tires. Suspension just set up by Ryan at 28.  Needs absolutely nothing and not a scratch on it. Never been crashed or dropped. I’m the 2nd owner. I just don’t ride it as you can see by the miles and would rather have a pontoon boat.

That being said, that is the only reason I’m selling and the only thing I’d be interested in trading for.

Clean clear title in hand ready to go.

Listed for $6000 elsewhere.  

$5200 to ORDN midget lovers. 

D76EF1F0-2318-49BD-837F-2162FE31A8A6.jpeg

45FC705B-4232-498C-9F9F-180BC347C8F4.jpeg

0E12CEC1-619E-4B33-BDFE-A98493C4C481.jpeg

8C07383B-97FC-443F-9F7C-599CCBD7EEC2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I would have bought this a few weeks ago.  I just bought something else.

Wasn’t even considering it until last weekend. Spent the weekend at the lake with a bunch of friends and a boat and was reminded how much fun boats and alcohol are

675cc pontoon motor?

• Like 1

Lol I don’t think it will be enough. Looking at a new TriToon with a 115 Evenrude

2 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Lol I don’t think it will be enough. Looking at a new TriToon with a 115 Evenrude

You need a troller, though. 

You need a 675cc troller, dickhead. 

As inebriated as I intend to be on this vessel I’d just trip over it and cut my dick off 😂

Ok....

You need a 675cc troller, dickless. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Spent the weekend at the lake with a bunch of friends and a boat and was reminded how much fun boats and alcohol are

Let me know where and when.  I'll bring girls in bikinis & liquor.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

He's already got both. You can bring one for me tho.

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I think you might be one of the people wearing bikinis, in his mind...

1 minute ago, what said:

Could be. He didn't ask my going rate.

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

This will be arranged. I plan on paying for a yearly dock at Buckeye Lake but taking it to Tappan, Alum and Put In Bay regularly. 

40 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Can never have too many. He was on point, you’re off point 

30 minutes ago, what said:

Ewwwww. My taste resides purely on attractive females in their 20’s 

you may want to put your name in now if you want a spot at Buckeye next year, I just bought a new boat a couple months ago and tried to do this. as of June there was a 17 person waiting list for yearly spots. Also just got back from a trip to Cumberland lake, if you have never been i highly recommend checking it out! we liked it so much i put in a purchase offer for 5 acres with lake view last week in Russel county.

6 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

My taste resides purely on attractive females in their 20’s 

Same

37 minutes ago, bowdog said:

you may want to put your name in now if you want a spot at Buckeye next year, I just bought a new boat a couple months ago and tried to do this. as of June there was a 17 person waiting list for yearly spots. Also just got back from a trip to Cumberland lake, if you have never been i highly recommend checking it out! we liked it so much i put in a purchase offer for 5 acres with lake view last week in Russel county.

Docks go to customers that bought boat from them first. Looking at a new one from them currently. Rest of this season free is part of the deal and said front of list for next season 

Sold. And staying in the forum family as it should. I’ll let the new owner remain anonymous unless he decides to fess up. 

I’ll be on the lake in my new boat this weekend if anyone is looking for me

Edited by MidgetTodd