FU Ed

Tonik

38 minutes ago, max power said:

They will.  No worries.  They do it all the time. 

We built our house 26 years ago. No varmints inna attic, no holes in the soffits--or anywhere else. Rock solid construction.

BTW: gunz--

.45 ACP Colt Combat Commander (from the Colt custom shop--1911 style) in stainless

Belgian Browning Auto5 12 gauge shotgun with curly maple burl furniture, chambered for 3" mag

Nerf® Rival™ Kronos XVIII-500 (by far the most expensive piece in my lineup)

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Nivan is brown.

First of all, after reviewing several threads on this site, it seems to me that his name is properly spelled "Niven."

Next: forgive me, but does "brown" refer to his ethnicity?

Ues. Hopefully you are ok with that. We don't tolerate racist around here. We hate everyone equally. Technically we hate white people more since there are more of them it seems.

Edited by Tonik
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Actually, it's Nivin.

Assuming you meant to type the word "yes" instead of Ues in your previous post. Nivin, then. Good. Hopefully he will weigh in on this so he is no longer insulted by further misspellings. 

Your historically frequent typing errors on several posts/threads suggest to me that you are often in a frenzied state of mind while contributing your thoughts here. That, coupled with your rail-thin physical appearance and often aggressive responses to posts, leads me to wonder if you are ingesting mind-altering substances.

12 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

It’s nivin,   I guess only active brown guy here as of now.  :D 

Hey, Nivin--

The ethnicity of members on this site never concerned me, but I hope to ride with you sometime. My bike has been under construction for a few years, and is slated to be done, according to the mech, "this summer." It's a 1971 Honda Ct70 modified for street riding. It will have 70 mph capability, but the tank is limited to ~half a gallon, so I am somewhat limited vis-a-vis extended rides in the absence of gas stations.

44 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Hey, Nivin--

The ethnicity of members on this site never concerned me, but I hope to ride with you sometime. My bike has been under construction for a few years, and is slated to be done, according to the mech, "this summer." It's a 1971 Honda Ct70 modified for street riding. It will have 70 mph capability, but the tank is limited to ~half a gallon, so I am somewhat limited vis-a-vis extended rides in the absence of gas stations.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/rotopax-gasoline-pack

1 hour ago, SpecialEd said:

Hey, Nivin--

Ed, for sure we will ride one of these days. 👍

But not to be a “prevaricator” I will confess the average OR rides will be hard with such a set up. Since the cruise speeds are above 70s and the gas stops at 150 miles apart. Or 100 miles apart if fz10 is involved. :D 

7 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Ed, for sure we will ride one of these days. 👍

But not to be a “prevaricator” I will confess the average OR rides will be hard with such a set up. Since the cruise speeds are above 70s and the gas stops at 150 miles apart. Or 100 miles apart if fz10 is involved. :D 

Yeah, not gonna happen for me, I guess. I've thought about this for a while. I ordered the restomod in fall of 2016--way before joining OR--as a bike to commute to work on. Some parts were scarce, lots of changes/upgrades made along the journey, resulting in a ridiculously long build period.