FU Ed

Tonik

Tonik, while these numbers are indeed impressive, we need your current values--NOT the ones from the lab work you had done on your 25th birthday.

I was born at night, but not last night . . .

Oh, and FUUUCK YOOOOO.

Edited by SpecialEd

32 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Tonik, while these numbers are indeed impressive, we need your current values--NOT the ones from the lab work you had done on your 25th birthday.

Oh, and FUUUCK YOOOOO.

Really surprised you think that. Those numbers are from yesterday. I will show them to Nivan Saturday.

2 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

Oh, and FUUUCK YOOOOO.

Come on dude, do you really think they had computers when he was 25?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, max power said:

Come on dude, do you really think they had computers when he was 25?

Actually, it is clearly a smart phone. But your point is valid. Thanks for the assist, I think.

Fuck Ed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpecialEd said:

Tonik is 59 now, which means he was 25 in 1985. Of course there were computers back then.

With green ansi text and no graphics like seen above. Give it up Ed, you have been beat down in this topic. Accept your loss.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

With green ansi text and no graphics like seen above. Give it up Ed, you have been beat down in this topic. Accept your loss.

Since there is no information regarding dates, and only a time stamp on the graphics, anyone could have cloned the graphics and simply dropped in, uh, *fictitious* numbers. There is no way you can effectively deny this possibility, especially since computers are your livelihood and area of expertise.

In a fit of competitiveness, I actually went to my medical files in an attempt to compare my numbers with those you assert are yours, but could not find my latest complete lipid panel results.

5 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Since there is no information regarding dates, and only a time stamp on the graphics, anyone could have cloned the graphics and simply dropped in, uh, *fictitious* numbers. There is no way you can effectively deny this possibility, especially since computers are your livelihood and area of expertise.

In a fit of competitiveness, I actually went to my medical files in an attempt to compare my numbers with those you assert are yours, but could not find my latest complete lipid panel results.

Yes, all of that is possible. It's also possible that you will someday get rid of the squirrels.

Screenshot_20190808-134435.png

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yes, all of that is possible. It's also possible that you will someday get rid of the squirrels.

Screenshot_20190808-134435.png

Bad news from the Nerf® battlefield today. Several of the vermin are visibly pregnant. This presents a moral dilemma, i.e., whether or not to shoot. Additionally, and perhaps more difficult to digest, is the fact that I will soon be battling an enemy whose ranks have swelled in number.

8 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Bad news from the Nerf® battlefield today. Several of the vermin are visibly pregnant. This presents a moral dilemma, i.e., whether or not to shoot. Additionally, and perhaps more difficult to digest, is the fact that I will soon be battling an enemy whose ranks have swelled in number.

Two for one kill = bonus 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Two for one kill = bonus 

This might soon be easily done depending on how many offspring are produced and how many elect to join forces and attack en masse. Now maybe a great time to go back to Target and pick up more ammo. I am seriously considering taking a sabbatical from school this year in order to focus more closely on eradicating this problem.

My lowest cholesterol reading was back when I was around 25. It was 160. My dad was a lifelong smoker, but never had any heart problems, although he died of lung cancer at 75.

Tonik, you likely do not have "thrifty genes," as you are rail-thin and can seemingly eat whatever you want without physical consequences. I really don't watch what I eat, but do have (managed) elevated blood pressure. Is your pressure within normal limits? If it is, you really are in "position A."

Edited by SpecialEd

19 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Nail their rotting corpses to the trees!

Now, you know that's a waste of protein. I think I might field dress the tiny corpses, pack 'em in ice, and take 'em down to the City Mission. That's what many hunters do with the venison they shoot or scrape offa the roads. I have wasting kill.

30 minutes ago, max power said:

They’re fucking tree rats.  Shot them and let them rot as a warning to the others. 

Yoo so . . . dang gruesome. Musta been in 'Nam. Ain't yoo got no dam scrooples?

Edited by SpecialEd

2 hours ago, max power said:

You’re out there worried about the feelings of rats? Are you sure you even own a gun?

It’s an overpopulated vermin.  Shoot them before they chew through your soffits and make nests in your attic.

I own several guns, and my soffits are aluminum. If they wanna try to chew through that to build a nest, se la vie.