redrocket04

Not new, but haven’t been around in a while

Hi, I used to be on here around Columbus but it’s been a while. I moved away, and now I’m back. Are there still weekly group rides to bike night at Quaker steak in Polaris? 

lol there isn’t weekly anything anymore, except snarkiness.   Still plenty of that.  Welcome back.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it cool if I change your sn from "redrocket" to "slipperycarrot"?

9 hours ago, redrocket04 said:

Hi, I used to be on here around Columbus but it’s been a while. I moved away, and now I’m back. Are there still weekly group rides to bike night at Quaker steak in Polaris? 

Welcome back.

However I don't think you'll find many members here going to a squidfest like that. :) 

I go to maybe one QS&L bike night a year. And that one time a year serves as a reminder as to...Why I don't go to bike nights. Love looking at the bikes but I usually leave pissed off at all the drinking and riding and the persona that it's better to "look bad ass" than have any kind of common sense on a motorcycle when it comes to  equipment and gear. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pauly said:

Is it cool if I change your sn from "redrocket" to "slipperycarrot"?

I, umm, no... 

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I go to maybe one QS&L bike night a year. And that one time a year serves as a reminder as to...Why I don't go to bike nights. Love looking at the bikes but I usually leave pissed off at all the drinking and riding and the persona that it's better to "look bad ass" than have any kind of common sense on a motorcycle when it comes to  equipment and gear. 

I work at a dealership, so I go to bike nights pretty much every week now.  I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.  

On 8/7/2019 at 11:02 AM, redrocket04 said:

I work at a dealership, so I go to bike nights pretty much every week now.  I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.  

You at a bike dealership now?  No more selling cars?