Damn it’s been a while

Killer_kaw

It’s been one hell of a year. Sometimes life really gets in the way. Shortly after last years gap trip the health of both my parents went down the tubes at the same time. Both are leveled out now living in a retirement home together. Now that I got more time hope to see some of you fellas on the south east twisties. 

Spent the last 16 months on the Vaquero and no complaints but just not my thing I guess. Picked up a proper machine a few days ago. My very first non Kawasaki. Proud owner of a new tracer GT. Looking forward to fall epic ride. 

BD0A8425-432D-486C-9D9F-5FA681A007C7.jpeg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Lol, you suck Pauly can't believe you didn't have the balls to do that. I would have if I had been there.

I don't like ringing doorbells without being expected. It gives me anxiety, because not everyone is on my schedule. I do not want to cause stress for someone's home. Home should be free from anything you have not invited. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Welcome back, missed seeing you at the gas station :) .

Just to be clear. Awfully bad choice of a bike :D don’t understand why you would make a horrible choice. 

Been looking around here a bit. See you made that same mistake. How you liking it? Lots of folks on something different than last year. 

50 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Been looking around here a bit. See you made that same mistake. How you liking it? Lots of folks on something different than last year. 

One of the best bang for buck balanced do it all motorcycle :D I haven’t sold it yet and I prolly will buy it again if I quit and come back to motorcycling for the 5th time 😂 haha you made the right choice 

13 hours ago, Pauly said:

I don't like ringing doorbells without being expected. It gives me anxiety, because not everyone is on my schedule. I do not want to cause stress for someone's home. Home should be free from anything you have not invited. 

Pauly you’re schedule is definitely whacked!

Got my ecu back and installed. After a 50ish mile blast I gotta say that Ivan guy has his shit together. Silky smooth. Acts like a carbed bike with throttle cables now. Does what you tell it. 

3 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

Got my ecu back and installed. After a 50ish mile blast I gotta say that Ivan guy has his shit together. Silky smooth. Acts like a carbed bike with throttle cables now. Does what you tell it. 

This was around 10.

IMG_20190810_101524.jpg

• Beer 2