For sale: Nerf® Rival XVIII-500

Tonik

9 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Typical of OR. Love it!

Please excuse me momentarily while I run to the *quarto de banyo* to hurl. That muthuhfukin' Uber Eats drivah bettah git here sune or I'm gonna die.

Edited by SpecialEd

14 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Rotella t6... It's kills cats, cats kill squirrels... Therefore, Rotella is the ultimate squirrel killer. 

This is a logical fallacy. Scientific inquiry is in order here, and you damn well know it. Yours, sir, is a gratuitous assumption which can (and will, no doubt) be equally as gratuitously denied.

Edited by SpecialEd

19 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Rotella t6... It's kills cats, cats kill squirrels... Therefore, Rotella is the ultimate squirrel killer. 

One of the best posts on OR in a long time.

Fuck Steve

Put saffron in the bird feeder instead of the mixed seeds.   Squirrels won’t touch it.  That is how Mrs Wahoo solved our problem of those furry bastards devouring all of the bird seed.   

I wanted to shoot them with my .22 air rifle but we live inside the city limits and can’t even shoot an air rifle here.   

Edited by Wahoo

16 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Put saffron in the bird feeder instead of the mixed seeds.   Squirrels won’t touch it.  That is how Mrs Wahoo solved our problem of those furry bastards devouring all of the bird seed.   

I wanted to shoot them with my .22 air rifle but we live inside the city limits and can’t even shoot an air rifle here.   

Saffron is the most valuable spice available on the world market. ... By weight the spice is worth more than gold. The plant requires a human touch, from planting down to the delicate act of harvesting.

1 hour ago, Wahoo said:

Pussy 

3 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

You need to combine both trains of thought in this thread.  Used oil goes on the bird feeder pole.  Squirrels can't climb it anymore.  Two problems solved and plenty of new videos to post on OR.

And so, we have, at long last, managed to combine the two seemingly disparate themes that are interwoven in this thread.

Which used/new oil mixture works best in this application? And where can I buy a few quarts of used Rotella t6? NAPA? WalMart?

Edited by SpecialEd

20 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Chipper Dipper will out-smart them. 

What, beat 'em to death with it??? No way to get close enough to use the Chipper Dipper properly.

491946-default-m.jpg

Edited by SpecialEd

9 hours ago, Wahoo said:

At only $75 per 8 oz bottle, saffron oil may be a viable solution. Anyone know when Giant Eagle opens today?

13 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Saffron is the most valuable spice available on the world market. ... By weight the spice is worth more than gold. The plant requires a human touch, from planting down to the delicate act of harvesting.

Beat me to it. 

The Chipper Dipper is a 5 gallon pale filled half way with water, which has floating bird seed on top. Squirrel climbs ramp, falls into bucket, struggles for its poor little, pathetic life until it eventually tires and drowns. 

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Any saffron on the seeds or in the water? How would it work if we filled it half way with T6?

If t6 truly is the the most potent squirrel-killing oil, one could probably forget about putting water in the Chipper Dipper® and instead simply coat the bottom of the bucket with t6.