For sale: Nerf® Rival XVIII-500

Tonik

21 minutes ago, blue72beetle said:

Funny, I got email today....
i-k3HnXs9.jpg

Okay, enough is enough. Changing up from my Nerf®. The squirrels, along with OR intel, have forced my hand. Hope my neighbors forgive me, but this is war. Semper Fi, bitches . . . at $5 per round, it's still worth it.

Barrett should arrive via private courier late tomorrow afternoon. Tank-style muzzle brake. Just sayin'.

download.jpeg

Edited by SpecialEd

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

I would have gladly loaned you an FNAR 308. With a little practice you could have dropped them from 500 yards.

Just sold my Colt RO6700 last spring. What a sweet rifle. Bought it new from an Arizona-based armament firm through a friend who was Chief of Police for South Russell Village many years ago. Tagged targets (with a Leupold zoom scope) from over 200 yards. Powdered construction bricks from the same distance like they were Pez candy. Much fun, but sold it and bought my current bike.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

I doubt this furry bastard survived the g force produced by the launch. However, the device is pure genius in its simplicity.

What? I've seen these things fall 4 stories from a tree and bounce and keep going, that sling shot just gave that furry bastard the ride of his life. 

52 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

What? I've seen these things fall 4 stories from a tree and bounce and keep going, that sling shot just gave that furry bastard the ride of his life. 

Yep, right now he is telling all his squirrel friends about the awesome new amusement park that just opened.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Yep, right now he is telling all his squirrel friends about the awesome new amusement park that just opened.

I dunno, that launch angle looks pretty low. The furry bastard prolly rolled a few hundred feet when the slid back to Earth.