Bought a new set of tires...

Tpoppa

5 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

So as frequently as you buy and sell bikes i'm going to get this out of the way.... LBTS GLWS 

You could be right.  But for now I'm having all kinds of fun on it. 

The riding position is all day comfortable.  I'm taking it on a 3 day ride later this month.  GPS and Ventura Rack is on the way.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

The riding position is all day comfortable.  I'm taking it on a 3 day ride later this month.  GPS and Ventura Rack is on the way.

Sooo, this is bike number 27 if my math is correct? How the hell do you keep track? Which have you had more of; women or motos?

Edited by SpecialEd

55 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

400. It's actually quite composed in quick cornering.  I guess these are finding there way onto tracks.

They were the fastest bike in the MotoAmerica Junior Cup last year until they put restrictions on them. 

18 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Sooo, this is bike number 27 if my math is correct? How the hell do you keep track? 

26, I bought it a few days ago.  I made a list, I update it every once in a while.

18 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Which have you had more of; women or motos?

I like to ride.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, what said:

They were the fastest bike in the MotoAmerica Junior Cup last year until they put restrictions on them. 

360 lbs wet with a comfortable riding position.  It will hug a tight corner with just a tiny bit of steering input.  It tops out around 115 with enough pull to to be entertaining as long as you wring it's neck. 

I have fun every time I throw a leg over it.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, goldenpony said:

What tires did you buy?

It actually doesn't have tires. Same technology as the DeLorean in the film Back to the Future. The bike was manufactured by Kawi but, as the story is told, was delivered to Tpoppa's driveway in the middle of the night by a GE Aviation UFO. Very, very strange.

BTW, fuck Goldwings . . . 

Edited by SpecialEd

On 8/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, Tpoppa said:

I like my Ventura rack. I have a Krauser wing on the other. Too bad Krauser doesn't seem to be in operation anymore.

Edited by ReconRat