Motoamerica Pittsburgh

Gixxus Christ!

1 hour ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Who all is going? I'm thinking about it but want to have bubbies there to do hoodrat shit with.

Are you going to camp for the weekend?  I think the usual suspects are going and camping again -- @DerekClouser@kbrok@what and me, perhaps @jacobhawkins will attend this year?  I haven't heard anything from anyone about it yet...

4 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Are you going to camp for the weekend?  I think the usual suspects are going and camping again -- @DerekClouser@kbrok@what and me, perhaps @jacobhawkins will attend this year?  I haven't heard anything from anyone about it yet...

Yep, I'll be there this year.  I think @what and I are getting a camp spot.  I'm bringing a trailer with pit bikes and doing another test run for our Watkins Glen trip with the new tow vehicle.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, TimTheAzn said:

For everyone's information I wouldn't camp within 1/2 mile of where Mr. Topper lays his head to rest. Loudest snore I've ever heard. 

That's part of the reason I broke up with you @Gixxus Christ! 

Hey, dont forget the camper farts. I'm surprised you survived the night. 

What was the rest of the reason?

On 8/2/2019 at 9:46 PM, F4iguy said:

Planning to come out with my bro’s RV.  40’ diesel pusher.  Where can we park that thing?

Man, you guys better call pitt race/motoamerica. I would bet $100 that power is completely sold out that weekend already. He'll probably be trying to park that thing in the grass, if theres even room in the grass.

35 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Been kinda nice this season just going to races and being a spectator. First time in a long time. 

You get power? If you didn't I'd plan on getting there early. You know that from being there during MA weekends there.

7 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You get power? If you didn't I'd plan on getting there early. You know that from being there during MA weekends there.

I’ve got an inverter generator 

wont be buying passes ahead of time. I’ll buy at gate if I have to but I’m sure I’ll get credentials from someone 

Edited by MidgetTodd