Gixxus Christ!

Motoamerica Pittsburgh

Who all is going? I'm thinking about it but want to have bubbies there to do hoodrat shit with.

I'm going. Will be helping out the Mosites team that weekend. Keeps me pretty busy that weekend.

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 hour ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Who all is going? I'm thinking about it but want to have bubbies there to do hoodrat shit with.

Are you going to camp for the weekend?  I think the usual suspects are going and camping again -- @DerekClouser@kbrok@what and me, perhaps @jacobhawkins will attend this year?  I haven't heard anything from anyone about it yet...

yep we should all be there, also @ShortyMoto too if we can lure him away from his lucky charms. Will see how many more mini guys are going... should be a good group of us. 

4 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Are you going to camp for the weekend?  I think the usual suspects are going and camping again -- @DerekClouser@kbrok@what and me, perhaps @jacobhawkins will attend this year?  I haven't heard anything from anyone about it yet...

Yep, I'll be there this year.  I think @what and I are getting a camp spot.  I'm bringing a trailer with pit bikes and doing another test run for our Watkins Glen trip with the new tow vehicle.

I'll be there with my friend who will be riding one of his Ducs. Sam can have an orgasm over the Duc.   

12 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

I'll be there with my friend who will be riding one of his Ducs. Sam can have an orgasm over my face .

Ftfy.

Looking at maybe camping one night, its fucking expensive and I have lots of bills.  

For everyone's information I wouldn't camp within 1/2 mile of where Mr. Topper lays his head to rest. Loudest snore I've ever heard. 

That's part of the reason I broke up with you @Gixxus Christ! 

Planning to come out with my bro’s RV.  40’ diesel pusher.  Where can we park that thing?

On 8/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, TimTheAzn said:

For everyone's information I wouldn't camp within 1/2 mile of where Mr. Topper lays his head to rest. Loudest snore I've ever heard. 

That's part of the reason I broke up with you @Gixxus Christ! 

Hey, dont forget the camper farts. I'm surprised you survived the night. 

What was the rest of the reason?

3 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Hey, dont forget the camper farts. I'm surprised you survived the night. 

What was the rest of the reason?

He's racist

I am going but have no idea my plans as of now

Just bought my ticket and camping pass.  Andy and I will be getting up there Friday evening.

I planned on going then realized that I'm going to summit that weekend.

On 8/2/2019 at 9:46 PM, F4iguy said:

Planning to come out with my bro’s RV.  40’ diesel pusher.  Where can we park that thing?

Man, you guys better call pitt race/motoamerica. I would bet $100 that power is completely sold out that weekend already. He'll probably be trying to park that thing in the grass, if theres even room in the grass.

Will probably be there with the toy hauler for the weekend. Not certain yet but fairly sure 

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

Will probably be there with the toy hauler for the weekend. Not certain yet but fairly sure 

Oh boy. Now its a party.

Been kinda nice this season just going to races and being a spectator. First time in a long time. 

35 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Been kinda nice this season just going to races and being a spectator. First time in a long time. 

You get power? If you didn't I'd plan on getting there early. You know that from being there during MA weekends there.

Tickets acquired, camp spot acquired. Thanks @jacobhawkins

Leathers are coming along in hopes we can somehow persuade our way onto the kart track for a little bit after the Ohvale Cup :p 

7 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You get power? If you didn't I'd plan on getting there early. You know that from being there during MA weekends there.

I’ve got an inverter generator 

wont be buying passes ahead of time. I’ll buy at gate if I have to but I’m sure I’ll get credentials from someone 

Edited by MidgetTodd