Tusday 07--23-19 Ride?

B-Mac

35 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Tuesday looks to be a cooler 78degs. Great day for a spirited street ride.

If not I got more work to do on a ADV route that's in the works.

B-Mac I would love to ride with you, but I’m going to take my daughter for a ride on Tuesday. She has not rode with me all summer and we are both free then.  I plan to ride again next week before fair week wrecks all of my plans the first week of August. 

36 minutes ago, durk said:

B-Mac I would love to ride with you, but I’m going to take my daughter for a ride on Tuesday. She has not rode with me all summer and we are both free then.  I plan to ride again next week before fair week wrecks all of my plans the first week of August. 

Cool beans. I will keep a eye on weather.

@B-Mac if your planning to get out post up here, I am going to try and finish work early and if everything works really well as I hope I might be able to get to new concord at least by 12:30 or so. Hopefully we can go explore some roads down south. Had my mind set on exploring some new to me roads including some county stuff, which i usually do when solo riding. But I know you don’t mind variable pace and variable surfaces hehe 

Doc, I am happy to meet you in New Concord around 12:30 to explore some roads down south.let me know the meet spot. I will gladly follow you wherever you wish. I will send you my numbers in a PM.(you may have them) I will not leave home till about 9-10 so you can up date me here. Or when it's close to 12:30 call/or tex.

Brian

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@B-Mac if your planning to get out post up here, I am going to try and finish work early and if everything works really well as I hope I might be able to get to new concord at least by 12:30 or so. Hopefully we can go explore some roads down south. Had my mind set on exploring some new to me roads including some county stuff, which i usually do when solo riding. But I know you don’t mind variable pace and variable surfaces hehe 

Doc...669 didn't get paved,it got chipsealed.Just wanted to let you know in case you're heading over that way.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

I'm looking to raise some hell in amish country here after work if anyone wants to meet in the canton/massillon area and ride down towards sugar creek. 

I'm looking to do the same up around Millersburg after work, but I'll probably be back home before your even getting off work. I'm rolling here in about 25 min. Just going to cruise and not ride agressive because I don't have all my gear with me. 

A Great no traffic 210 mile ride today. From the Hock, down to Amesville on 329 (road repair ongoing) up to Muskie on back roads. and then to Chapmen's Coffee shop in New Concord Via  Chandlersville 313/83. Return thru Blue rock Forrest to Gaysport, old river rd, to 669 to 555 and back roads home. 669 is packed down and ride worthy.

48358942532_aa581a701a.jpg100_0248 by

48358808651_3e2253020f.jpg100_0249 by

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I'm looking to do the same up around Millersburg after work, but I'll probably be back home before your even getting off work. I'm rolling here in about 25 min. Just going to cruise and not ride agressive because I don't have all my gear with me. 

Yeah I don't even get off for another 15 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Yeah I don't even get off for another 15 minutes. 

Did 134 miles in a couple hours. Couple detours for washed out bidges but was great getting her out. Obligatory Mohawk Dam pic.

20190723_154127.jpg

20190723_175559.jpg

Screenshot_20190723-180057_Real-Time GPS Tracker 2.jpg