Mr. and Mrs. Tonik's 2019 excellent adventure.

Tonik

1 minute ago, durk said:

How in the world are you so thin? I’d be 500lbs if I ate like this. 

Been that way all my life. Got the flu bad once, dropped 20 pounds...had to see a doctor to put it back on. I drink two of those ensure things every day too.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

Been that way all my life. Got the flu bad once, dropped 20 pounds...had to see a doctor to put it back on. I drink two of those ensure things every day too.

I hope your 401(k) is as healthy as you seem to be, as all signs indicate you may be the first person to live 200 years. Consider changing your OR screen name to Methuselah ✝️

22 hours ago, Tonik said:

You can’t fight genetics. My wife and I eat almost the same diet. Her numbers are great, mine are not. Genetics.

I know Honda tends to engineer bikes with the weight down low so they feel lighter when moving...

How is the Wing during low speed maneuvers...say at a stop light with a passenger?  Does is still feel manageable?

Edited by Tpoppa

4 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

I know Honda tends to engineer bikes with the weight down low so they feel lighter when moving...

How is the Wing during low speed maneuvers...say at a stop light with a passenger?  Does is still feel manageable?

Compared to any cruiser I have had, even the smaller ones....it is a dream at low speed maneuvers. Many of the gas stations on this trip are gravel and even slow in those lots it is fine. It is also easy to recover if you mess up. On the Whale if you mess up, it is going down.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:57 PM, durk said:

How in the world are you so thin? I’d be 500lbs if I ate like this. 

On 7/24/2019 at 12:08 PM, SpecialEd said:

Great. More steak.

That’s because he cheats. He nibbles the food like a rabbit he might as well be a vegetarian. He eats such low portion size that most pics seen here are probably after he ate his fill :) 

i am not even joking or exaggerating. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

That’s because he cheats. He nibbles the food like a rabbit he might as well be a vegetarian. He eats such low portion size that most pics seen here are probably after he ate his fill :) 

i am not even joking or exaggerating. 

That same thought occurred to me, too. It's just showmanship; the culinary version of "my dick's bigger than yours." Very juvenile, not to mention wasteful.

Most people would pack up substantial portions of uneaten food and eat it later, but even that bloated bike of his has its storage limits. With only one stop for lunch producing five pounds of uneaten chili and fries, the inventory quickly piles up. Maybe he and Mrs. Tonik should have taken a chuck wagon on their "excellent adventure" instead of that two-wheeled version of Air Force One.