Ducs are attention whores

ricer1

Yesterday a couple friends and I were going to ride and met at Wendy's in North Canton. A guy comes up to us and see's my friend wearing a Ducati tshirt and starts telling him how great his Duc ST, and he likes this and that, asking all kinds of questions about the Duc. I realize the guy is Sam (Gixxus Christ) and introduce myself as Ricer1 (John), then he goes full Pauly with Duc syndrome, going on and on about how he likes my buddy's set up, blah... blah.... blah. In the parking lot next to the over 20 year old Duc ST is my 2018 Kawasaki Ninja SX SE, my bike is one of the only supercharged bikes on the planet pumping out 200 HP, every electronic gadget you can put on a bike. I know Sam has never seen a Ninja SX SE in the wild. Not one F'in word or question about my Kaw Ninja SX SE!  He wants to talk about an antique Duc ST. 

Edited by ricer1
mistakes
  • Haha 1

It's physically impossible to hold a Starbucks triple dirty double latte if you're riding a Kawasaki. The Starbucks green and the Kawi green clash - but if you're on a Ducati, it's like Christmas every time you hold that burned brown liquid in your hand (which could be said any time you touch the case of a Ducati engine as well, burned brown liquid everywhere). 

• Haha 1

I think we can agree that motorcycles are all pretty damn "special" in their own way.

Riding for 55+ years and I've owned green, yellow, blue, both reds, orange, and orange/black.  Like 'em all.

One size does NOT fit all....IJS

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, what said:

It's physically impossible to hold a Starbucks triple dirty double latte if you're riding a Kawasaki. The Starbucks green and the Kawi green clash - 

Not if you order it with a splash of mint.

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, snot said:

Kawasaki owners don't need to yap about thier bikes, we know they are the best.

It comes in small sizes for small sammich makers.... And big sizes for sammich eaters...

I like to eat Sammiches :hungry:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, ricer1 said:

Yesterday a couple friends and I were going to ride and met at Wendy's in North Canton. A guy comes up to us and see's my friend wearing a Ducati tshirt and starts telling him how great his Duc ST, and he likes this and that, asking all kinds of questions about the Duc. I realize the guy is Sam (Gixxus Christ) and introduce myself as Ricer1 (John), then he goes full Pauly with Duc syndrome, going on and on about how he likes my buddy's set up, blah... blah.... blah. In the parking lot next to the over 20 year old Duc ST is my 2018 Kawasaki Ninja SX SE, my bike is one of the only supercharged bikes on the planet pumping out 200 HP, every electronic gadget you can put on a bike. I know Sam has never seen a Ninja SX SE in the wild. Not one F'in word or question about my Kaw Ninja SX SE!  He wants to talk about an antique Duc ST. 

To be fair, I rode past the parking spot and could only see the duc because he parked behind you. All I could tell about your bike was it was kawi because of the color. Sorry you got so butthurt you resorted to coming here to cry and blow snot bubbles over it. Guess having a big boy bike doesnt make you a big boy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

To be fair, I rode past the parking spot and could only see the duc because he parked behind you. All I could tell about your bike was it was kawi because of the color. Sorry you got so butthurt you resorted to coming here to cry and blow snot bubbles over it. Guess having a big boy bike doesnt make you a big boy.

Ummmmm..... I don't have bubbles...

Just Snot :nono:

..... I know.... I am headed back to the kitchen now to make sammiches....

Edited by snot
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Sammy, I had to bust your balls, been boring on the OR forum!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

It's cool, had to bust em right back. Wish I would have looked at your ride now, I've never seen one in the wild before.

We are meeting tomorrow at noon at the same Wendy's to ride in the afternoon,  meet us there if you want to ride.  

23 hours ago, ricer1 said:

We are meeting tomorrow at noon at the same Wendy's to ride in the afternoon,  meet us there if you want to ride.  

I work til noon 5 minutes from that Wendy's then have to run home to take dogs out, but we could maybe make this work depending on where you're riding and if you wanna follow me home and meet my dogs. 

• 2 weeks later...