Ride 7/12 or 7/13

durk

2 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I am out. Couldn’t sleep, damn insomnia.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m bummed you couldn’t make it, but totally get it. 

For the rest of you I’m in Cadiz. 10 should be no problem for me. If the roads you’re traveling are anything like what I just came off be aware of gravel. Not terrible but it has popped up here and there from all the rain. 

310 miles of great riding today. Thank you Rick and James for allowing me to tag along. Also the music of the CBR and the MT exhaust was great. Sorry I had to split at Woodsfield and blast home on 78.

I missed having my asphalt physical trainer Derek Clouser on the HW 78 Section between Woodsfield and Caldwell. I did my best keeping my speed above a ton and doing arm presses in your memory.

That was my first spirited group asphalt ride of 2019.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, B-Mac said:

310 miles of great riding today. Thank you Rick and James for allowing me to tag along. Also the music of the CBR and the MT exhaust was great. Sorry I had to split at Woodsfield and blast home on 78.

I missed having my asphalt physical trainer Derek Clouser on the HW 78 Section between Woodsfield and Caldwell. I did my best keeping my speed above a ton and doing arm presses in your memory.

Brian as always it was a blast riding with you. Jamie it was great to ride again with you. Thanks for coming out and riding today guys. 

3 hours ago, B-Mac said:

37 minutes ago, durk said:

Brian as always it was a blast riding with you. Jamie it was great to ride again with you. Thanks for coming out and riding today guys. 

Gentlemen, I enjoyed it. Roads were great. Lunch was t bad. And the weather was perfect! Looking forward to our best one.

All you guys that bailed, you missed out. Ah well, maybe next time.

12 hours ago, Pauly said:

Sorry gang. Mechanical trouble with the FZ6. Heading home now. I will make it just fine, but I am out for today. 

Damn. 

Pauly, what was the issue? 

Once again a failed attempt at riding with you. Bummer 

I got to Baltic and turned around due to a very high level of frustration. I was not having a good ride. I was making time, but something just didn't feel right. I wasn't settled inside like riding usually makes me. I was busy thinking of other things and made a couple dumb errors. Minor, but potentially significant brain farts. That all coupled with my bike doing its tourette's dance, I just wasn't enjoying myself, so I decided to go motorcycle shopping instead. Luckily the dealership decided to offer the most egregious sales experience of my life and I did not ride away on something new. 

So, I am pleased to hear the ride went well. Sorry I missed the day, but I wasn't firing on all four today. I made a judgment call and am satisfied it was the right decision. Catch you guys next time. 

• Upvote 3