Alpinestars GP Pro V2 Leather Suit

RidersDiscount

Aimed squarely at the fast trackday rider or club racer who’s looking for premium protection without the premium price, the GP Pro V2 is where it’s at.

393039612_RDAlpinestarsGPProV2LeatherSuitFog16.jpg.1cf2275566eef05b6d60c315d950e7f3.jpg

1997981433_RDAlpinestarsGPProV2LeatherSuitFog8.jpg.954641e1abdce711b597c971a40230ab.jpg

686831393_RDAlpinestarsGPProV2LeatherSuitFog21.jpg.0468ab590d3d0a1c644fb7d669af36d9.jpg

Assembled entirely using carefully chosen cowhide, this suit is ready for years of reliable use under the most demanding of conditions. To ensure ease of flexibility, the cowhide chassis is put together using a combination of leather accordion stretch panels in high-impact areas and stretch panel material in the crotch, under the arms and at the calves so the suit readily molds itself to your position on the bike. It cannot be understated how fantastic it is to be able to move about on the bike without feeling like there’s a rubberband at your side trying to pull you out of shape.

2033091526_RDAlpinestarsGPProV2LeatherSuitFog13.jpg.d426f20bd2fda8550147ffa0e1587f97.jpg

470092281_RDAlpinestarsGPProV2LeatherSuitFog11.jpg.a772e229819c41345edba0eb55fac964.jpg

To order this suit along with expert sizing advice, give Mike a call on 866.931.6644 ext 81/. Or, just send a note to forum@ridersdiscount.com with ALPINESTARS  GP PRO V2 SUIT in the subject line and we’ll get back to you promptly.

Edited by RidersDiscount

16 hours ago, durk said:

You going for a bigger bike again?

Yea going to hop back onto a 600 for 2021.

I probably should've never left the 600's but I bought a 1k, crashed/highsided it and lost a lot of confidence so that's when I went sv650. Which has made me a much better rider but since I'm going to focus more on trackdays than racing next season - riding with friends on bigger bikes while I'm on an sv is pretty non-existent as I get gapped on any part of the track that requires power lol.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea going to hop back onto a 600 for 2021.

I probably should've never left the 600's but I bought a 1k, crashed/highsided it and lost a lot of confidence so that's when I went sv650. Which has made me a much better rider but since I'm going to focus more on trackdays than racing next season - riding with friends on bigger bikes while I'm on an sv is pretty non-existent as I get gapped on any part of the track that requires power lol.

I remember reading here about your accidents and figured you might be gearing up to be a little safer on a bike with more power. I’d say good thinking. 

1 hour ago, durk said:

I remember reading here about your accidents and figured you might be gearing up to be a little safer on a bike with more power. I’d say good thinking. 

That makes me sound a lot smarter than I actually am. :lol: I just wanted a new suit - My second hand RST has been great and still has life. It will now be a back-up.

• Haha 1