Hi from Coshocton County

FatWilbur

Hi all, I've been enjoying reading the forum time to time.  I have been riding a couple of years and live in Coshocton county.  I mostly ride the back country roads around the area, Amish country, the south east side of OH.  My first bike was a 2017 BMW S1000R but traded it in this past spring for a 2020 BMW S1000RR.  Anyways, hope to get to know you and if anyone is looking for someone to every ride with, please hit me up.  I am free most nights and weekends, or at least will get free unless something pressing is going on :).

Here is a pic of my bike with alarm system... though I catch them sleeping a lot on the job.  My username (I missed spelled it, should be FatWilbur) is based on Wilbur who is in the background.  Oliver is in the foreground.

IMG_1033.jpg

3 minutes ago, FatWibur said:

My username (I missed spelled it, should be FatWilbur) 

You can fix that. Account then Account Settings. Change your display name. Your login name will be the misspelled one bit it will display to everyone else correctly.

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You can fix that. Account then Account Settings. Change your display name. Your login name will be the misspelled one bit it will display to everyone else correctly.

I think I am in the right spot, but don't have a change option for Display Name.  I have a change option for email and other things but not Display Name.  Am I missing something?

11 minutes ago, FatWibur said:

I think I am in the right spot, but don't have a change option for Display Name.  I have a change option for email and other things but not Display Name.  Am I missing something?

That may because you are a regular member instead of supporting. Let's page @Casper he can fix it.