AMA 2019 Vintage Bike Week this weekend

SherBear2bliss

The whole crew from Cinti is rolling up.  The Cincinnati Café Racer group has a tent in the infield they'll be displaying some nice bikes, and they have a group camping spot along the fence on the west side of the upper lot.  Great group of folks!  Stop in and say hi.  I know a bunch of the AFJ guys--Brandon Schweitzer and Brian Mullins and others--are gonna be racing this weekend as well.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, OSUYZFR1 said:

I’m racing The A classes again this year. Garage 20 bike no 827

You've just opened yourself up to untold harassment. UNTOLD. 

I'll be putting around on my grey grom with 802 number plates on it. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2019 at 8:13 AM, Bubba said:

The whole crew from Cinti is rolling up.  The Cincinnati Café Racer group has a tent in the infield they'll be displaying some nice bikes, and they have a group camping spot along the fence on the west side of the upper lot.  Great group of folks!  Stop in and say hi.  I know a bunch of the AFJ guys--Brandon Schweitzer and Brian Mullins and others--are gonna be racing this weekend as well.

Sweet!  I’ve never been to mid Ohio before since will be my first time going down there. Planning to go just for the day on Friday (which is today). 

What a mud pit! But it was fun...

My dad saw some racing for the first time at Mid Ohio. He got to ride in the dirt/mud for the first time and see the wall of death in person. 

It was great seeing some of you and thank you Kevin for helping us load the bike in the rain.

0707191141_HDR.jpg

0707191052_HDR.jpg

• Like 1