The Wifes New Steed

2talltim

So here she is finally got that indian she's been wanting for almost 2 years. She test rode one at the Aime Expo in 2017 and fell in love. It really is a great bike. Very nimble and quick for a cruiser. It a 2016 ABS with only 2100 miles on it. Got it clean up today and removed the bobber bars and solo seat that she didn't like and got everything adjusted for her. We have bags on order and a offer in for a used rear seat and tank bag. So that's one reason i sold the Z. I don't finance toys and need to free up some capital to make momma happy and she really does deserve it.

20190627_203604.thumb.jpg.7de41e2ba7346e8a9d4ed351bba41b43.jpgFB_IMG_1561691317311.jpg.1dc3bd22807de6762db6484175d2b25b.jpg

FB_IMG_1561691295402.jpg.87851bc408f2b9350240abe716a9a479.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Going to need a review after you ride it yourself a good bit. Possibly take it for a spin myself. 

Ive been strongly considering one for a 2nd bike for pirate activities and just cruising around 

There is not nearly enough hoon in a bike like that for you. If you buy a cruiser I give it less than 6 months before you sell it.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

There is not nearly enough hoon in a bike like that for you. If you buy a cruiser I give it less than 6 months before you sell it.

100HP stock . This one has a pipe and tune maybe 108-110. They aren't slouches. 

3 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Going to need a review after you ride it yourself a good bit. Possibly take it for a spin myself. 

Ive been strongly considering one for a 2nd bike for pirate activities and just cruising around 

Welcome to try it out. I don't like people riding my bike, but it's not my bike...HAHA 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Not to hoon and definitely couldn’t make it my only bike. Keeping the hoon bike, been eyeing this as a 2nd bike. They make several versions of the scout and I like a couple. 

Tim let me know what you think after riding it a couple times 

23 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

100HP stock . This one has a pipe and tune maybe 108-110. They aren't slouches. 

I've found that I dont need a lot of HP to have fun. I have fun on my grom!

However I do need ground clearance for lean angle.