2talltim

bike FS: 2010 Z1000 lots of quality farkles

After riding the Z a bit this weekend i realized i love my connie too much to own another bike. So the Z is forsale.

2010 Kawasaki Z1000 19,700 miles

Its mine so you know it's clean and right and ready to go. And has so much quality after market parts on it. 

Full Arrow 4-2-1 header.

Shorty HPS muffler with removable sound baffle.

Front and Rear Rizoma racing master cylinder reservoirs.

Core steel braided brake lines.

Vortex Gas Cap

Techspec tank grips

T-rex racing HD frame sliders

T-rex racing front axle sliders

T-rex racing swing arm spool sliders.

DITV racing CNC fuel injector covers.

LED headlights.

LED modulators 

Rear fender elimination with tidy tail kit and integrated brake and turn signals and led licences plate light.

Heated grips.

Ram Mount Xgrip phone mount with usb charger.

Passo knock off levers.

Dark smoke taller wind screen.

Givi rails with monokey plate and 39L tech top case.

Comes with adjustable lowring links and adjustable lowering kick stand. Not on the bike currently.

Now i also have a huge box of all the original parts. Stock headers, mufflers, master resivors, tail fender, wind sceeen,  levers, gas cap, sure there is lots I'm forgetting.

(EDIT: OR peeps price is $300 less than listed below)

Most of you know i got a smoking deal on this bike so my price on here is a total break even deal for me. $4600 with the top case and mount. $4400 without it. Thats my bottom dollar. Search for them you won't find anything even close.

Ill get more pics of the goodies if requested.

20190520_185751.jpg

2255950.thumb.jpg.c963a805bca260b87b1a552470731999.jpg.60c1b642c8c583bbb7647620c5e48dd0.jpg

Capture.1.JPG.308e0d1e835cb2cb0b6d760acb455780.JPG

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

Not going to list it anywhere else for a few days. Wanted to give OR the first crack at it. When i do list it elsewhere it will be listed at a higher price because noone ever wants to pay asking price on the interwebs. 

That is more bike than I am qualified to pilot. 

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

That is more bike than I am qualified to pilot. 

For sure a lot of punch for such a small package. 

You picked an awful small audience

19 minutes ago, max power said:

But high quality!!!

38 minutes ago, max power said:

18 minutes ago, Tonik said:

But high quality!!!

This is true. The general John Q public will not appreciate the value of this deal and the amount of good stuff on this bike. Plus I want to concentrate on selling one bike at time on the book of faces and GregorysList. Hopefully the Vstar will be sold tonight and I can them focus my attention on selling this one. 

Okay the guy bailed on buying the Vstar today I was bored so the Z is now listed all over the web. 

uhm, yeah you did. do I get the discount if I tell you I don't know you from here?

1 hour ago, motocat12 said:

uhm, yeah you did. do I get the discount if I tell you I don't know you from here?

Maybe..Maybe not :lol:  Always have to save room for interwebz bargain hunters. Cash talks and I'm here to listen.