2014 CB500x

Tpoppa

For sale.  I'll add pics when I get back from vacation

2014 CB500x with 10,500 miles

SW Motech crash bars, SW Motech belly pan, Leo Vince Exhaust. 2 complete sets of wheels/tires with brakes discs, etc...1 set up with street tires, and one with knobbies.   Comes with stock & extended windscreens...stock levers and shorty levers.  Luggage rack and top case.  Center stand.  Probably some other things I'm forgetting.

If you heard me talk about this bike, you know it has been off road and it has been down.  Crash bars did their job and there was no real damage.  Tank, forks, frame, handlebars, even the levers were completely undamaged.  I did replace the shifter & crash bars (they were scratched up but still fully functional).

I bought this to get into adv riding, but was surprised at how good it is on road.   It's quite capable in corners with lots of ground clearance.   It even did really well on last year's 2,500 mile Gap Trip.  It'll cruise all day at 90 mph and tops out around 110-115.

Mechanically and functionally it's 100%.  Cosmetically is in good shape except for some mud I've been too lazy to wash off.    

I think $3,500 is a really fair price.  GPS could be negotiated.

See review:

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/254474/2013-suzuki-v-strom-650-adventure-vs-2013-honda-cb500x-comparison-test/

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...