330racing

bike 2015 FZ1 ..lots of mods...excellent condition

10k miles.  Showroom condition.  Vcyclenut tune, yosh carbon slip on, seat modded by Spencer, double bubble windscreen, brand new roadsmart 3 tires, tank grips, aftermarket levers, fender eliminator, graves velocity stacks, k&n filter with modded airbox, -1 countershaft sprocket.

6200.00 obo

0412191553c_HDR.jpg

0412191553d_HDR.jpg

1123181806_HDR.jpg

Edited by 330racing
  • Upvote 1

Damnit, why do most all of the things I want cost money............

That is a nice bike. Trade you for a slightly less nice FZ6 and a bean burrito?

5 hours ago, Pauly said:

That is a nice bike. Trade you for a slightly less nice FZ6 and a bean burrito?

Thanks!  I prefer enchiladas tho.

Did someone say burritos and enchiladas? 

Image result for perk up gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Did someone say burritos and enchiladas? 

Image result for perk up gif

Almost made enchiladas tonight, decided to go the fajita route.

I am going to have scratch-made bisquits and sausage gravy for dinner. 

GLWS. 

Good luck.  For some reason these things are hard to sell.

Great bike, good handler, fantastic motor. Wish I could have kept mine. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, max power said:

Oh here we go....

What?  All I’m saying is these things should be a hell of a lot more popular than they seem to be.

They are great bikes and that’s a beautiful color. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than I did.  

Mine was in fantastic condition and I had dip shits offering me two grand for it (over the Internet of course) when I had any interest at all.  

Finally sold it to the first and only guy to come and look at it.

Edited by max power

Very nice...FZ1's don't get the love they should. Solid bikes, fast, but comfortable enough for some touring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

These are great bikes with comfortable egos.  They are also very reliable and fun to ride.

GLWS!

I think they are awesome bikes as well. I only gave MaxPower shit because he had just sold his and it seemed like he regretted that decision in his post lol.

• Haha 1

Truth.  I need to hit the lotto 

1 hour ago, max power said:

Truth.  I need to hit the lotto 

Dont we all!

On 6/5/2019 at 6:11 PM, ScubaCinci said:

Very nice...FZ1's don't get the love they should. Solid bikes, fast, but comfortable enough for some touring.

Agreed!  Loved my Gen 1

IMG_1711.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2019 at 6:58 AM, max power said:

Good thing is, I don't have to sell.  If someone is looking for one, mine is nicely modded, last year of the fz1, and in showroom condition.  I have got a couple decent offers, but I'm sticking to at/near asking price.

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

LBTS 

Looks Black, Tall & Slow?

6 hours ago, Pauly said:

Looks Black, Tall & Slow?

That's racist. 

• Haha 1