Lettuce discuss washing

Gixxus Christ!

18 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

That's an offensive term. Please use "special needs" instead.

Referring to Sam as 'special needs' would be an insult to 'special needs' people everywhere. He used the right term. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Referring to Sam as 'special needs' would be an insult to 'special needs' people everywhere. He used the right term. 

This is equally offensive, but successfully appeals to my sense of logic. Retard it is.

5 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Ask for advice>>reject advice>>shit show>>claim you weren't looking for advice>>I told you so>>retard

Did I get that right?  I wasn't paying that close of attention.

Coming from someone who claims not to have paid close attention, I think your summation is completely accurate. And, despite the denial that this was, in fact, a "throw-down," I call bullshit.

15 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Ask for advice>>reject advice>>shit show>>claim you weren't looking for advice>>I told you so>>retard

Did I get that right?  I wasn't paying that close of attention.

Never asked for advice you twit. You offered unsolicited advice then got all butthurt when I rejected it. Grow the fuck up.

7 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Right.  One of the few times I actually prefer the cover.

It is a good cover. Not sure which one I like better. I think Reznor does a better job at convincing me of his self-punishment. 

5 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I think he wrote it after his best friend died,

Whoops, wasn't aware of that.

All the kids at my school tell me how much they hate music coming from their own generation and how much they love Led Zeppelin, The Who, Jefferson Starship, and the other big names from the 60s and 70s. It's just weird.

53 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Never asked for advice you twit. You offered unsolicited advice then got all butthurt when I rejected it. Grow the fuck up.

I did? Maybe you should read it again.  Or are you just trying lock down this new title of retard???

• Casper unpinned this topic