Lettuce discuss washing

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Asking what someone uses is not asking for advice. Its starting a discussion. 

Asking for Advice would be "idk what to use, so tell me what I should use"  

See the difference? 

Splitting-Hairs--115942.jpg

Splitting hairs???

This thread is extra dumb.

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I don't know whether to lock this or pin it to the top.

Tonik, why not end the tedium and simply delete it? Gixxus had good intentions, but somehow it all just went rapidly south . . .

• Pauly locked and pinned this topic
38 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Tonik, why not end the tedium and simply delete it? Gixxus had good intentions, but somehow it all just went rapidly south . . .

That's not how we do things around here. We keep it going, poke the bear and beat the dead horse.

:beathorse:

23 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

Deleting threads and posts is for pussies

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

Washed my bike this morning. Used my new foam sprayer. It sprays foam. Also applied Maguire's quick detail spray liberally all over the plastic, headlights and windscreen and I'll be damned, no fucking damage! 

Dat shine doe....

20190601_111943.jpg

20190601_114548.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Washed my bike this morning. Used my new foam sprayer. It sprays foam. Also applied Maguire's quick detail spray liberally all over the plastic, headlights and windscreen and I'll be damned, no fucking damage! 

Dat shine doe....

20190601_111943.jpg

20190601_114548.jpg

Gixxus, I think you decisively won this rather juvenile and exhaustive bike bath "throw-down." 

14 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Gixxus, I think you decisively won this rather juvenile and exhaustive bike bath "throw-down." 

Juvenile and exhaustive throw downs are what made OR great

MAKE OR GREAT AGAIN!

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Juvenile and exhaustive throw downs are what made OR great

MAKE OR GREAT AGAIN!

Yesssssss! Those and the uber-excessive usage of the word "FUUUUUUUUUCK," which is the de facto currency on OR. I'm beginning to love all of youse guyz.

28 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

I didnt make it a throw-down. Never wanted one. I disagreed with someone who likely used an inappropriate product or didnt read the usage instructions and applied his mistake to every similar product who then pitched a hissy fit while at the same time accused me of being butthurt. 

IdgaFUUUUUUUUUCK. My bike is so clean and shiny you can see my bald fucking head shining in my reflection. 

On 5/31/2019 at 4:57 PM, SpecialEd said:

7 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Yesssssss! Those and the uber-excessive usage of the word "FUUUUUUUUUCK," which is the de facto currency on OR. I'm beginning to love all of youse guyz.

Make up your fucking mind.

• Like 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Make up your fucking mind.

Tonik, I'm solidly of two minds at this juncture, and have learned how to coexist in my world as well as the decidedly twisted alternative reality OR represents. Let it whip . . . 

3 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

Tonik, I'm solidly of two minds at this juncture, and have learned how to coexist in my world as well as the decidedly twisted alternative reality OR represents. Let it whip . . . 

Tonic is fluidly of zero minds but fuck if he dont have access to the best damn homemade whiskey. These two facts may be connected. 

8 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Tonic is fluidly of zero minds but fuck if he dont have access to the best damn homemade whiskey. These two facts may be connected. 

Home-made whiskey not withstanding, getting drunk is still almost always the right thing to do.

18 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

lol really?   I was just raised to not make fun of or argue with retards.  

18 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I washed the Whale today.

Before Jim starts to squeal.

I focus on my shame.

The only thing that's real. 

Tonik may be thunderstruck

You didn't read his bible

I only hope the Whale's clean

And Jim won't hold you liable.

• Casper unpinned this topic