Sign in to follow this  
Steve Butters

gear Sena 20S - Like New

So if I nuke this thread the chances of you hitting the Gap next year go down right?

Quite possibly. I'm finally preparing to get the old Hon-duh back on the road here soon. Gonna buy some tires for it once I sell this Sena and then I'll be back in business lmao

Is this still for sale? Got a buddy on another forum that wants it.

39 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Sold 

@2talltim tell @Tonikto lock this up

33 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is this still for sale? Got a buddy on another forum that wants it.

Will you deliver? 

• Haha 1

Absolutely. Whoever paypals me $200 first gets it. The price went up due to demand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2talltim
      Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 Mesh Jacket. Great condition less than 2 years old. Smoke free home. Size Large Tall.

O.R. price $70 + postage if not picked up. 

Im 6'4" 240 lbs and fits perfect.
      Probably one of my favorite jackets ever. Only selling because I upgraded to Klim with Goretex. And due to what I paid for (the Klim)I can't justify wearing another jacket sometimes.
      Selling at less than half the price of what you can buy a brand new one for.

• By Danimal
      For sale is my like-new Gerbing Cascade ADV 3/4 length jacket with zip out heated liner. 
      Never used by me. Like new. No smells etc. size is XL and fit someone my size (6ft, 200 lbs)
      selling for way way less than new. 
      A link to info about the jacket and pics. I can’t post pics, as am currently in Mexico. PM me for pickup details. 
      https://ridermagazine.com/2007/04/10/gerbings-cascade-heated-motorcycle-clothing-review/
      $180.00
    • By mike884
      Hello I have a venom Center Stand dolly. Works great if you have a smooth ish garage floor. Otherwise it's a bit tricky. I need it out. So 30 obo. Located in Parma. Thanks!
    • By street pilot
      Basic leather riding boots, sz9.5 
      $20 or a 6 pack from a local brewery.

• By Jst2fst
      Got a set of new tires for sale Bridgestone Battlax. Bought two sets for the bike didn’t need the other set the tires are 180/55ZR17M /C  and 120/70ZR17M/C or look at pictures I’m in the Columbus area asking $200 for in town  pickup. Bought the tires early 2018 they have been in the garage ever since.