Live to ride...Ride to eat

Tonik

Rode the DR here the other day . Marshall’s diner in Bergholz Ohio. Best fish special and peanut butter pie, ever. No joke. Really really good. Peanut butter pie was amazing and I’m not a foody. Don’t let the old building and dirty looking cooks scare you. 

8D80B7B6-07AD-471C-AC55-247DFF3F45F8.jpeg

Edited by Gump

On 6/12/2021 at 1:38 PM, Pauly said:

Rode with @Likwid for a few miles today. Ran into a slew of OR.net miscreants in New Concord. Zoomed past my crash site and came across a white tractor hauling a tanker trailer. Kind of creepy but at least it didn't hit me. Had a pork sundae in Bolivar with Matt and then scurried home before the rest of society rolled out of bed. 

20210612_114833.jpg

20210612_115213.jpg

Some of the best BBQ I've eaten! 

23 minutes ago, Likwid said:

Some of the best BBQ I've eaten! 

oh man you two are riding together again and getting BBQ...almost makes me want to pick up two wheels again

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Jesus here we go again...

nah, you missed the keyword in almost. I still don't miss it enough or have the time in my schedule to utilize one

On 6/17/2021 at 9:00 AM, Bad324 said:

nah, you missed the keyword in almost. I still don't miss it enough or have the time in my schedule to utilize one

If you went to less jeep rallies you might be able to find time :) I keed I keed

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

I had a Snickers bar and a Redbull for lunch but this was waiting for me when I got home...

Wife and I came to the realization today that we eat too much for lunch. We were dragging ass all the way home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/20/2021 at 7:34 PM, Pauly said:

I had a Snickers bar and a Redbull for lunch but this was waiting for me when I got home...

20210620_174743.jpg

20210620_174749.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't want to miss that mask either!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, MSerfozo said:

Brussels sprouts with goat cheese app at Nantahala Brewing Co in Sylva, NC.  Pretty f'ing good for a vegetable!

2021-07-15 18.47.34.jpg

I love that place!