Live to ride...Ride to eat

Tonik

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

It's not supposed to be.

Is it a sub or a (cold) pizza? Most of the food pictures you've posted have been wonderful, but I don't know what the hell this thing is. I sure AF wouldn't have eaten it. It looks like a frozen Stouffer's Pizza.

12 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Is it a sub or a (cold) pizza? Most of the food pictures you've posted have been wonderful, but I don't know what the hell this thing is. I sure AF wouldn't have eaten it. It looks like a frozen Stouffer's Pizza.

Pizza. They cook it with just sauce and regular toppings first. Add cheese at the end so it is hot but not melted.

It's really good.

@Wahoo and @ricer1 will back me up on this.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Pizza. They cook it with just sauce and regular toppings first. Add cheese at the end so it is hot but not melted.

It's really good.

@Wahoo and @ricer1 will back me up on this.

Trust ToniC, it's good!

32 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Honestly, It was okay.   If I go there again, I’d get a sub.  The ride there and back was great, however. 👍

I think you're just being kind. I've never heard of whatever it is. Why would you leave the cheese uncooked? That just sounds very odd however , given the location of the restaurant, it makes total sense. Fuckin 'billies.

• Beer 1

Why must you persist?  If you don’t want to eat it, don’t.   I ate it and it was okay.   And there is no need to disparage people in West Virginia just because you’re bored.   Why don’t you actually go ride a motorcycle ?  Oh right, you don’t actually have one? 

see, I’m not just being nice.  😂😂😂

• Beer 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

New place in Maggie Valley was really good!  New outdoor seating by the creek too.  FYI- we walked there from the hotel, thus the beers.

We always go to Frankies for Italian, and the Brickhouse for pizza, but we missed our photo op.

20200724_194254.jpg

20200724_194032.jpg

20200724_194145.jpg

20200724_194205.jpg

Edited by Ron505