Hello from Loveland, Ohio

goldenpony

My name is Jim. I am 73 yrs. old. I am retired after 35 years at GE Aviation. My first bike was a Sears MoPed. Since then I have had a number of bikes. My current ride is a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50. My wife has her own bike, a 1982 Honda Ascot FT 500. Glad to have found this web site. We have 3 grandsons, and soon a great grandson, and 5 indoor cats. I am a UFO freak.

Hello all.

Edited by goldenpony

Welcome! After 35 years at GE Aviation (someone knowledgeable in flying things) and you are an UFO guy, makes me think there may be something to that whole alien thing.

There are some people from the cinci area that post regularly.

12 hours ago, goldenpony said:

My name is Jim. I am 73 yrs. old. I am retired after 35 years at GE Aviation. My first bike was a Sears MoPed. Since then I have had a number of bikes. My current ride is a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50. My wife has her own bike, a 1982 Honda Ascot FT 500. Glad to have found this web site. We have 3 grandsons, and soon a great grandson, and 5 indoor cats. I am a UFO freak.

Hello all.

Welcome! I was totally unaware that GE Aviation manufactures UFOs . . . 👽

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, goldenpony said:

Quiet, it's a big secret. We just tell everybody we make weather balloons.

One second while I call the CIA . . . I'm a mandated reporter.

Oh, and you're banned.

19 hours ago, goldenpony said:

Quiet, it's a big secret. We just tell everybody we make weather balloons.

Welcome to the OR, hope you have THICK skin! Are you near Wright Patterson, everyone knows the Roswell aliens were taken there, maybe on a GE UFO?

9 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Welcome to the OR, hope you have THICK skin! Are you near Wright Patterson, everyone knows the Roswell aliens were taken there, maybe on a GE UFO?

Remember that hard-hitting documentary Alien Autopsy from 1995? It was filmed at Wright Pat--and there WAS a production model GE UFO included in the footage. Now is the time to come clean, Jim. No more chatty bullshit.

26 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Someone call for a ban?

Yup. Jim, this is obviously a matter of national security. You have experience working with with local government. The time to act is NOW.

40 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Yup. Jim, this is obviously a matter of national security. You have experience working with with local government. The time to act is NOW.

Ok man, soon as I get done with dinner I'll ban you.

• Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, from your neighbor in Montgomery. I saw a UFO once many years ago...moved and changed direction too quickly for a terrestrial aircraft but I couldn't see detail, just the lights. After about 30 seconds it was gone. I managed to avoid an alien anal probe.

• 3 weeks later...