Zero Gravity SR Series Windscreen

RidersDiscount

The ubiquitous windscreen of fast bikes the world over, Zero Gravity SR Series windscreens provide superior optics when compared to the stock windscreen and are available in a variety of tints to suit your personal needs.

Each SR Series windscreen is carefully engineered to be of the same shape and size as the stock unit it replaces, but in an optically-correct fabrication process. This is done via vacuum forming acrylic pieces in a temperature-controlled environment where timing is critical. Windscreens that are pulled from the forms too quickly will become slightly misshaped which leads to an undesirable bending of light as it passes through the screen. This, to the rider, makes the road ahead appear distorted which, naturally, can affect your ability to ride safely at speed. Patience is key here, and the people at Zero Gravity’s USA factory time the manufacturing process specifically to avoid this problem. In this way, you get a perfectly formed windscreen that fits perfectly in place of the stock windscreen and of course, don’t distort light as it makes its way to your eyes.

647672156_RDZeroGravitySRSeriesWindscreen675.jpg.564b742fd82fbfda331ab9fc373df116.jpg

These windscreens come pre-drilled and ready to install. Simply re-use your bike’s OEM windscreen mounting hardware and you’re all set for a clear view of the road ahead!

To get your model-specific SR Series Windscreen in clear, light smoke or dark smoke colors, give TJ a call on 866.931.6644 ext 817, send a note here with SR SERIES WINDSCREEN in the subject line along with the exact model and year of your bike or just PM us right here and we’ll get the correct windscreen on its way to you in no time!

22 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Oh, you have some schooling comong your way. Watch and learn. 

From what I have seen you should have been watching and learning when I had The Whale.

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

From what I have seen you should have been watching and learning when I had The Whale.

No. You should go under psychiatric evaluation. That thing handles like bad case of whiskey dick. 

• Upvote 1