Ride 5-24

durk

I know a lot of you probably are not available but if the weather is good Friday I’m riding. I will be heading down 164-9-22-285-short run on 70-83-78-377-555-676-Marietta Arby’s. (Places to meet = Lisbon, Cadiz, New Concord) I’ll head back home 26-260-7-800 then I’ll probably make my way over to 536. Pace will be med-fast, I’ll probably start my ride around 7AM. Let me know if you’re interested in joining me. 

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

I knew it was a mistake penciling this ride. I just got notified that I need to fly to Utah on Thursday. 

Well that sucks. I thought maybe I was actually going to get a chance to ride with you. Maybe some other time. 

8 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Totes blows. My whole weekend will be spent in Utah working on equipment inside of a four hour (1-4:00 am) window. 

I will be thinking of you when I am front row at Wu Tang Sunday.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, durk said:

I know a lot of you probably are not available but if the weather is good Friday I’m riding. I will be heading down 164-9-22-285-short run on 70-83-78-377-555-676-Marietta Arby’s. (Places to meet = Lisbon, Cadiz, New Concord) I’ll head back home 26-260-7-800 then I’ll probably make my way over to 536. Pace will be med-fast, I’ll probably start my ride around 7AM. Let me know if you’re interested in joining me. 

ETA at New Concord? Gas station by 70 or the one in town on 83?

I will probably meet at New Concord but will let you know tonight for sure. I will probably peel off at 800. @ricer1 will be with me.

Edited by Tonik

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

ETA at New Concord? Gas station by 70 or the one in town on 83?

I will probably meet at New Concord but will let you know tonight for sure. I will probably peel off at 800. @ricer1 will be with me.

I’m thinking 10:30, gas station near 70

Got home around 7. 520 miles for me. I tried a couple of new to me roads on the way home and enjoyed most of them. Thanks  @Tonik and @ricer1 for riding with me. I had a blast. The wildlife was crazy today. I had chickens run in front of me. Multiple buzzard sightings, some of which I had to brake hard for. I had 2 deer sightings. I had to brake hard for both. The last one was 2 miles from my house and I did some stuntin for him. I grabbed the front brake so hard I pulled off my first stoppie. Stunt is life. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1