JustinNck1

bike 2018 MT10(Guess the New Owner)

Yes, this is real. I am selling my 2018 Yamaha MT10. I have enjoyed this bike so much but it is time for me to try something different. The bike is very well accessorized. Many of you have personally seen this bike. 

2018 Yamaha MT10

Danmoto Cat Delete Pipe, 2wheeleddynoworks tune, Vagabond Fender Eliminator, Woodcraft Frame Sliders, RhinoMoto Bar Ends, CRG Mirrors, Renthal Full Diamond Grips, ASV Levers, Yamaha Comfort Seat, rear spools, Givi Touring Shield as well as OEM shield, Givi tanklock mounting system. New S21 front and Q3 rear with 1500 miles.

$10,500

20190506_192606.thumb.jpg.33a03b3e5e7c004bced674ea9861d9bd.jpg

20190506_192625.thumb.jpg.caff72c1365a3a9f391a9a25f05d009b.jpg

20190506_192614.thumb.jpg.980e78af3ac1f7d2336b14051bf770b3.jpg

20190506_192638.thumb.jpg.e3208226e27cd6eddac1d6267742cbe7.jpg

20190310_132229.jpg

20181004_135944.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

:popcorn: LBTS GLWS :popcorn: 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Haha 1

Instead of a guess the bike thread. Were going to leave this open for a guess the new owner thread.

They are a O.R. member and if you already know you can't guess or @Tonik will ban you. 

He is banned and it's unlocked. Let's see if he is smart enough to unban himself.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pauly said:

Anybody seen a moderator around here?

Who's this guy?

10 hours ago, Connie14 said:

So,  is this bike available or not? 

No it is sold.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

No it is sold.

Who bought it? Was it an OR member?

MT was what I wanted for a while but my next purchase will be a 2016+ R1. Not sure when though.

Congrats on the new bike and congrats on the sale you two. 

• Thanks 1

Took her out for the maiden voyage today and good lord...what a motorcycle!!

Sorry Mike...I know we talked in person at IP as I was looking for my FZ/MT. Just turned out that I bought Justin’s instead of a new one.

17 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Sorry Mike...I know we talked in person at IP as I was looking for my FZ/MT. Just turned out that I bought Justin’s instead of a new one.

Never mind that little bit of strap rub around the 12v outlet on the left side. Us touring guys dobt know how to tie a bike to a triler properlyy..lol

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Never mind that little bit of strap rub around the 12v outlet on the left side. Us touring guys dobt know how to tie a bike to a triler properlyy..lol

I didn’t notice that. But, now that I do...my bill’s in the mail. :)

13 hours ago, Blitz said:

If I was you, I would have bought it too.  That is a heck of a bike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cmh_sprint
      ** Updated price does not include the extra set of OEM fairings**

Time to say goodbye to my mistress of 12 years. 
      27,9xx miles
      OEM panniers 
      GIVI tankbag
      Road 5's mounted last season (~ 1,500 miles on them)
      oil changed at the end of last season
      R&G Tidy Tail
      D&D aftermarket exhaust
      USB plug for phone or GPS
      Custom seat (Terry's Custom Seats)
      Upgraded Racetech fork internals
      New chain and sprockets (less than 3,500 miles)
      additional set of OEM front fairings (never mounted)
      OEM exhaust
      OEM seat

• By what
      Any of you that have ridden with me over the last 3 years know this bike. I haven't ridden it really at all this year except down at the Gap, since my focus has shifted more towards racing and track and I don't want it just sitting around because it's a great bike, and it deserves a great, active lifestyle. I wasn't going to post this until spring, but I figured why not get a head start. 

$4700 CL/FBMP Price - willing to work with established OR members if there's any interest. 
      I don't have a lot of aftermarket on this bike. Here's a list of what it does have:
      New grips - old grips were worn
      Fresh DID chain + sprockets, probably only 200 miles on them if even
      Fly screen/cowl over headlights
      Center stand - currently off the bike but is easy to re-attach
      Dunlop Q3's - takeoffs from my track bike, only had 1 track day on them... still some life left, maybe 30 or 40%
      Battery Tender leads - I know, can you believe I'm willing to let this go with the bike? Wow!
      Everything else is stock. 
      I keep up with maintenance. It has had the 12,000 and 24,000 mile services done at Motohio (24,000 was done at the start of last season). The bike had 22,000 miles at the time, I just decided to get it done early so I didn't have to bring it in over the summer. I don't think I actually hit 24,000 yet. I'm the 3rd owner.

Cash only

• By CephasGT
      One owner, clean title in hand. Track only. Stock motor. 20,990 miles.

The time has come for me to face the reality that getting back on the track isn't in the cards. So I'm selling my baby, a 2004 R6 that I bought brand new in September of 04 and have ridden every mile since.

It hasn't been babied by any stretch of the imagination, but it has been obsessively maintained. Runs like the day it was new, only stronger. Routinely dyno'd at over 100hp at the wheel. From commutes, to exploring the twisties in Kentucky, to drag races and track days, this bike has always taken everything I threw at her and come back asking for more. Zero mechanical malfunctions in all the time I've owned her.

Always used Motul 300V oil and RBF600 brake fluid, changed more often than my socks. Only the finest of distilled waters in the cooling system. Suspension only has two days on the track since it was last serviced. The paint is pockmarked from going fast, and there's a little rash on the right lower from a teensy low-side at Grattan a bunch of years ago. Otherwise, the bike has always been rubber-side up.

Would make an excellent first track day bike, or novice racer, or endurance race machine. Fully safety-wired, never leaked a drop of anything, and always passed tech with flying colors. Comes with an absurd number of spares, Pit Bull front and rear stands, aluminum loading ramps, a rain suit, and even a service manual. You're a couple sets of fresh tires away from driving directly to the track with this thing in your trailer.

Mods include:

Suspension and Brakes
      Elka 3-way rear shock Stock forks with GP Suspension cartridge kit Suspension built, serviced, and tuned by Matt Carr, sprung for 190lb rider Tapered roller bearings in the headset Ohlins linear steering damper Galfer SS braided brake hoses EBC pads
      Powertrain
      Dynojet PCIII USB with custom tune Leo Vince SBK carbon and titanium exhaust Factory Pro +4 ignition advance Factory Pro Superflare velocity stacks Graves slide stops and AIS blockoff plates BMC Race filter Shorai LFX battery Custom 1/4 turn throttle mod
      Drivetrain
      DID 520 chain AFAM and DID sprockets (-1 front, +0, +1, and +2 rears with carriers) Two extra sets of wheels
      Bodywork
      Catalyst Composites bodywork with custom paint and graphics Woodcraft rearsets, case covers, frame sliders Puig clear DB windscreen Graves fairing stay Pazzo shorty levers

• By tnugent1986
      $4k tops. Must be a full injected inline 4, no exceptions. I'm short, so if it is already dropped that is a +. No garbage or anything that needs work. If it isn't ready to ride for the season I'm not interested at all. Come at me with your bottom dollar as I'm not looking to negotiate. Serious buyer here, had to sell my last bike to be able to purchase a new home and don't want to miss this riding season.
      I'm pretty partial to hondas, but as long as it is a fuel injected inline 4 I'll be happy.

Text 937-732-1155 with what you have and pics. The name is Tom. If you call just leave a voicemail with what you have as I do not usually answer unknown numbers. Most likely I won't be checking back here for a while.
    • By mrfun
      Hello Ohio Riders crew.
      Selling a few bikes due to a lack of riding time, and the subsequent lack of their use.
      2000 Ducati ST4 34k, (ish). Always starts and runs like a scalded cat. It isn't perfect, it's got 34k of patina. $3000
      2003 Honda CBR600 F4i will update with mileage ASAP. $3500
      Pauly knows me, these bikes, and can vouch for them. I'm happy to provide much more complete info as well as answer questions too.
      Also up for sale is an enclosed Haulmark trailer. Inside this trailer is a 1999 - 2001 Yamaha R6 track bike!  Starts and runs, all day, every time. But it's been chucked down a few times. Perfect for a first track bike or part it away. $2000 trailer and bike.
      Please inquire via email bvanbeers "at" sbcglobal. net