Honest question.

Tonik

well, we can agree that we have a large number of idiots in this country and it's only getting worse. Smartphones are making the younger generation morons. A lady at work was telling me the other day that her 19yo daughter can't even get to the local grocery store without using her GPS.

Edited by ScubaCinci

2 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

well, we can agree that we have a large number of idiots in this country and it's only getting worse. Smartphones are making the younger generation morons. A lady at work was telling me the other day that her 19yo daughter can't even get to the local grocery store without using her GPS.

Idiots predate smartphones by hundreds of millennia. Smartphones dont make people stupid, they just give stupid people a voice on the internet. Used to be you had to go out and meet an idiot, now all you need to do is log into this forum. 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

That's this week's news here in Florida. A temporary big deal, till the next political football. And yeah, if restitution is part of the penalties of the crime, pay it all back first. On the other hand, news down here has been quoting ex-felons, that will never vote for the Democratic party. I'm not sure I understand all the reasoning behind those decisions. But it isn't all one sided like some politicians want to think. Statistical probability would pretty much split it down the middle.

note: 59 million? NOT paying it back would be either part of the crime or an additional crime. No way out on that one. Who the heck forgives 59 million? Oh wait... let me guess...