something to make you northern guys jealous.

serpentracer

13 hours ago, Bubba said:

Nice run on KY17 from 27 to 467.  Some of the smoothest pavement in the NKY area.  Don't like the cam mount though--too much of the view is blocked by fairing and dash.

I don't like it either.  I can't seem to find a good spot on this bike.  No flat panels anywhere.  

11 hours ago, serpentracer said:

I don't like it either.  I can't seem to find a good spot on this bike.  No flat panels anywhere.  

Assuming you're using the suction mount.  I don't do much video, but I like the helmet mounts for the cam view.  Does mean you have a permanent mount plate on your helmet.

I think this is on 10:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeAwA174KQ

12 hours ago, Bubba said:

Assuming you're using the suction mount.  I don't do much video, but I like the helmet mounts for the cam view.  Does mean you have a permanent mount plate on your helmet.

I think this is on 10:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeAwA174KQ

I will try one.  But the 3m mounting tape is removable.  Use a old gift card etc.  I had the helmet mount on my tank because the suction cup won't work anywhere.  I found a nice accessories kit for $20 at microcenter.  But so far none of it is of much use.  The holder I was using needs to be 3 inches taller.  I did mount it on the front of the bike but it gets hit with bugs and ruins the video haha

Edited by serpentracer