Looking to buy a new toy

tnugent1986

$4k tops. Must be a full injected inline 4, no exceptions. I'm short, so if it is already dropped that is a +. No garbage or anything that needs work. If it isn't ready to ride for the season I'm not interested at all. Come at me with your bottom dollar as I'm not looking to negotiate. Serious buyer here, had to sell my last bike to be able to purchase a new home and don't want to miss this riding season.

I'm pretty partial to hondas, but as long as it is a fuel injected inline 4 I'll be happy.

Text 937-732-1155 with what you have and pics. The name is Tom. If you call just leave a voicemail with what you have as I do not usually answer unknown numbers. Most likely I won't be checking back here for a while.

Deals are harder to find early in the season but I picked up my 2010 Z1000 mid last season for that price. You usually have to be willing to travel to find them though. I picked it up in Flint michigan. saved me about $1000 for a 8 hour round trip drive. 

Also watch what you ask for. Im sure there are plenty of ragged out i4 bikes out there for sale for less than $4k. I think i understand what you want. You want the best bang for your buck but some people will play you with that vauge WTB description knowing your willing to drop a set amount.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Hey, welcome, didn't see your intro thread.

@Casper really needs to fix that shit.

Anyways, I hope you aren't here to just try and buy a bike and then disappear, it's a pretty cool community you should stick around for a while.

Look back to about 2010(Exarch) and you might find it ;) I'm not as big on riding anymore like I used to be. Although I do recognize every name in this thread. I made a new profile in 2015 because I forgot the password for my other account and don't have access to that email anymore.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, MidgetTodd said:

Got a 98 Katana I’ll let you have for 4K. 

Dont try and lowball me I know what  i got and what it’s worth 

I'll give you a 4 piece nugget and a 2 liter of cherry coke for it. Only a fool would pass up that deal.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:25 AM, 2talltim said:

Also watch what you ask for. Im sure there are plenty of ragged out i4 bikes out there for sale for less than $4k. I think i understand what you want. You want the best bang for your buck but some people will play you with that vauge WTB description knowing your willing to drop a set amount.

Ya man, I know. If it ain't worth $4k it ain't worth it. Not gonna lowball someone, but not gonna pay top dollar either. I would buy anything that looks rough, I'm not in a huge rush to buy, but if the right deal comes along then I'm all for it. Just looking for a toy for the season really, I don't even ride much anymore. Although I am eyeballing this really sweet 07 cbr 1000 with low miles for about $1,000 more than I'm wanting spend, but you know, that deal may be too good to pass up on if it's as clean as it looks. Even though I do prefer 600s, but a deal is a deal which means I can get my money back easily when I'm ready for something else or decide to take some time off from riding again.

Edited by tnugent1986

This isn't my bike, I don't personally know the seller, no clue if it's a bike on your radar, and I got no dog in the fight, so take it for what it's worth.  Posted on the AFJ FB forum, which I believe is a closed forum based in Cincinnati.  Seems a bit overpriced from the description, but it's got lots of aftermarket goodies and it's been FS for awhile....you know, make offer/OBO/etc.  Still available as it was bumped today.  You'll have to join the forum or send the seller a DM on messenger since she's not in my FB circle.

461279798_Annotation2019-04-20190429.jpg.5d3bf7585501821e2bd17d42c95a263d.jpg373243013_Annotation2019-04-20190508.jpg.45914f2ad995192e1066da5b6d97371a.jpg

Edited by Bubba

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up a new ride yesterday 

On 4/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, TimTheAzn said:

On 4/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, MidgetTodd said:

On 4/18/2019 at 5:25 AM, 2talltim said:

00C0C_iODWU97JKIg_600x450.jpg

Edited by tnugent1986
Quoted everyone somehow
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, max power said:

Was this the dude that owes somebody chicken wings?

Nah, he's the mach retard wing flapper. He's made sure to remind us in every thread he's posted in so far that he used to have that other profile. Clearly looking for attention, and you gave it to him. 

Now you've brought me down with you. Shame on us. 

🖕🏻

• Like 1