Hey Brian (Bad324)

TimTheAzn

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

It's taken me 4 years but I can honestly say I finally miss riding

brian, honestly i think the bike was a better option for you than the car you invested in. I would guess you have more friends involved in the bike scene and you are literally more active here than other riders. Being a new father i understand some concern,  that keeps me thinking every time i throw my leg over the bike if i am doing the right thing. These days the tilt is more towards safer touring ride than those mach retard once. I guess OR is becoming more of OldRiders.net :D

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

brian, honestly i think the bike was a better option for you than the car you invested in. I would guess you have more friends involved in the bike scene and you are literally more active here than other riders. Being a new father i understand some concern,  that keeps me thinking every time i throw my leg over the bike if i am doing the right thing. These days the tilt is more towards safer touring ride than those mach retard once. I guess OR is becoming more of OldRiders.net :D

Most of the car crowd is comprised of assholes so you're 100% correct I have more friends here which keeps me around. Plus I like to live vicariously through the posts and photos

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

Most of the car crowd is comprised of assholes so you're 100% correct I have more friends here which keeps me around. Plus I like to live vicariously through the posts and photos

i know i tired for a year, 99% of them just want to go to some kinda shows and display their carbon fiber window visor. no one interested in going for a drive down a country road etc. Sell the car and get a touring oriented bike and come play with us :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

i know i tired for a year, 99% of them just want to go to some kinda shows and display their carbon fiber window visor. no one interested in going for a drive down a country road etc. Sell the car and get a touring oriented bike and come play with us :)

oh there is very little chance of me selling the car anytime soon. I had a guy offer me nearly double what I paid for it in the fall and couldn't pull the trigger. 

Now if @Tonik could put in a good word for me at his company for the position I applied for I could build the 2nd garage I need and then I'll could add a cheap fz6 or maybe even track down my old VFR

5 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Now if @Tonik could put in a good word for me at his company for the position I applied for I could build the 2nd garage I need and then I'll could add a cheap fz6 or maybe even track down my old VFR

The latest version of the VFR800s (8th gens) havent been selling well and new leftovers are going insanely cheap ~ $5k-$7k - if you are willing to shop out of state. Even used prices are dropping like a rock.... 

Sooo tempting - from a VFR addict guy... 

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, mello dude said:

The latest version of the VFR800s (8th gens) havent been selling well and new leftovers are going insanely cheap ~ $5k-$7k - if you are willing to shop out of state. Even used prices are dropping like a rock.... 

Sooo tempting - from a VFR addict guy... 

I dont need a 3rd bike. I dont need a 3rd bike. I dont need a 3rd bike....

7 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

I don't even ride my 2nd bike. I havent even bothered to take it out of storage. If I could get the right money I'd just sell it.

Give it to @Bad324 and you still won't have to take it out of storage.

• Haha 2

So now my curious mind and lack of search skills are getting to me. Somewhere on this board someone bought my vfr from Tim’s buddy that I had sold it to. I know it was talked about in a thread or two and now I can’t find it. 

40 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

So now my curious mind and lack of search skills are getting to me. Somewhere on this board someone bought my vfr from Tim’s buddy that I had sold it to. I know it was talked about in a thread or two and now I can’t find it. 

Fuck that VFR. I will sell you my minty-fresh FZ6. It already has Yamaha electrics, so no need to replace anything under the hood. 

3 hours ago, Pauly said:

Fuck that VFR. I will sell you my minty-fresh FZ6. It already has Yamaha electrics, so no need to replace anything under the hood. 

I’m not buying shit right now, I just want to keep tabs on it.

Also, you replaced all of the bad electrics with good the good stuff on that one :)