4-18 unOFFICIAL Epic gay garage gang bang meat and greet F' Casper ride.

Tonik

Well, I like the Whale for sweepers and highway cruising. The wind gusts didn't even phase it. I was being blown around on the saddle and the bike just stayed put. We stopped in Barnesville and I put the taller screen back on. It got a lot quieter and my head stopped rattling around. That made the twisty bits of 800 more enjoyable. Plus, I could really hear the folks' heads explode on NPR. A topic for a different thread. The taller screen really amplified the engine heat, though. Holy hell that 1700 puts out some fire. This summer is going to be something. 

It really does shine on the interstate. 100mph felt like nothing and it just floated past all the traffic. However, when we took 147 from Bellaire, the first section felt like I was riding a 900 lb water balloon. 

All said, I am pleased with the bike. It does exactly what it was built to do and does it very well. Thanks, Jim. 

20190418_105152.jpg

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

@Pauly I guess the gap trip will be on fz6? 

I have not decided. I cannot push it as hard as Jim did, but I think the Voyager will be fine down there. The roads aren't Ohio-Grade shyte. She's worth the effort for that long slab home on Sunday. Plus.... luggage, cruise, stereo. 

The FZ is ready to go, minus luggage, cruise, stereo.