4-18 unOFFICIAL Epic gay garage gang bang meat and greet F' Casper ride.

Tonik

46 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I will be piloting a more powerful bike with a more powerful stereo blasting Wu Tang. I do it for the children.

Think he'll have more torques. 

And yes looked it up. Stock numbers are about equal but Great White Turdasaurus Flex has been flashed. 

11 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

And yes looked it up. Stock numbers are about equal but Great White Turdasaurus Flex has been flashed. 

The Whale is 108.4 with the flash per Ivans Dyno runs, Wing is 108.41. He will have to replace the stock exhaust and have it reflashed to beat me but then he won't be able to hear the stereo. But other than being wrong, great post.

Edited by Tonik
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Oh my, it appears both of us have more torque than your Connie.

I didn't submit my dick for measurement. With mine it's how i use it not its size.

The Whale has built in respect. That transfered to the new owner. Wing needs to be proven. :lol:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Oh my, it appears both of us have more torque than your Connie.

But since you brought it up. :lol:

You forget mine has been flashed also. Something for your viewing pleasure. He doesn't advertise peak toque but you can follow the little red line. 😜

183903780_APFSoldnewstd.thumb.png.cfa19944242556e781929ad1538ef3a6.png

Edited by 2talltim

27 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

But since you brought it up. :lol:

You forget mine has been flashed also. Something for your viewing pleasure. He doesn't advertise peak toque but you can follow the little red line. 😜

Unless I am missing something, peak torque from the factory is 100 in the 6K range. He is saying his flash added 60 foot lbs of torque? Unless my 100 number is wrong I am calling bullshit on that.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Unless I am missing something, peak torque from the factory is 100 in the 6K range. He is saying his flash added 60 foot lbs of torque? Unless my 100 number is wrong I am calling bullshit on that.

Pretty sure that line is the Power (left hand numbers) while the lower line is torque. 

Still looks a little shy of 108 :D

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

Pretty sure that line is the Power (left hand numbers) while the lower line is torque. 

Good eye, you are right. Suxs2BeTim.

21 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Good eye, you are right. Suxs2BeTim.

Yup still shy but not much. Maybe 106-107 more than makes up for it in girth. No complaints out of 11 year old technology.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

The evolution of the Voyager's name is progressing nicely. 

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I didn't submit my dick for measurement. With mine it's how i use it not its size.

The Whale has built in respect. That transfered to the new owner. Wing needs to be proven. :lol:

The Turdasaurus Flex need not bring street credit. It has a real man at the helm, now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

The evolution of the Voyager's name is progressing nicely. 

The Turdasaurus Flex need not bring street credit. It has a real man at the helm, now. 

Fuck you, The Whale is not a Turd.

• Haha 1

Have safe ride guys

i was about to post “646 is better bet than 164” until I rode both today. 164 has relatively new pavement for 3/4 of the good section. And 646 relatively bad shape. Literally the condition reversed compared to the last time I was on both these road. 

Short version, enjoy 164 it’s even worth it to run up and down. The closest fun road for us NEO folks I would say. 

@Skinny guy  I think you have to get back to work at 6 or something right? Likely impossible, but If at all free for quick run down and back up 164 let me know. I plan to leave lisbon area around 2:30

Edited by NinjaDoc