4-18 unOFFICIAL Epic gay garage gang bang meat and greet F' Casper ride.

Tonik

Ride is Thursday.

Leaving Stow area 9:30ish and down 14 (no other way to get out of Stow) to Lisbon. Then down 164 blast around down there a little bit, and then back up 212 to Bolivar. Then  21 to Cleveland. If anyone is interested LMK.

Pace will be mediumish.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

11AM at Smiths Oil on Lincoln, just east of that crappy diner that is finally closed forever. I will be on the much better Wing than is in this pic.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tonik

4 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

:yuno2: if only this was wed or fri .... except thurs 

ride safe boys. Do you have a guesstimate return route and time ? i might try to run down and meet you guys some where if at all i can get out early 

Looks something like this currently:   https://goo.gl/maps/DcBTHR7WgSR2

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Looks something like this currently:   https://goo.gl/maps/DcBTHR7WgSR2

can i request you guys to meet in bolivar and do the route reverse ? that way i can run down 164 and meet you guys on the way back. Hopefully richmond itself if i can get out early enough. I am in columbiana right next to 164 in afternoon. Will jump on  164 and head south as early as i can. Best case scenario is around 2pm start :( 

1 minute ago, NinjaDoc said:

can i request you guys to meet in bolivar and do the route reverse ? that way i can run down 164 and meet you guys on the way back. Hopefully richmond itself if i can get out early enough. I am in columbiana right next to 164 in afternoon. Will jump on  164 and head south as early as i can. Best case scenario is around 2pm start :( 

We should ask @Pauly on that. He has become really grumpy recently.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

@NinjaDoc

Sorry man, I am going back to the original plan. Getting from Stow to Bolivar is going to really suck. 8 is tore up huge and there are accidents all over it and central Akron is a mess. Then at the end of the ride I am on the turnpike for a ways and all that mess of construction. Flipping the route adds a a fair amount of time and a lot of slab and a ton of crap construction.

11 am at the Lisbon gas station.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

@NinjaDoc

Sorry man, I am going back to the original plan. Getting from Stow to Bolivar is going to really suck. 8 is tore up huge and there are accidents all over it and central Akron is a mess. Then at the end of the ride I am on the turnpike for a ways and all that mess of construction. Flipping the route adds a a fair amount of time and a lot of slab and a ton of crap construction.

11 am at the Lisbon gas station.

Np, next time..... But just to be clear  you suck :D 

but seriously its okay, just in case I couldn’t make it all this trouble you take would have been wasted. 

I just had a sit down with the integrators on site and lit them up over these control faults. They suggested I stay another day to make sure all is well. I told them I am leaving tomorrow even if the roof collapses tonight. 

In other words, change that pencil to blue ink. See you all on Thursday. 

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, SherBear2bliss said:

Count me in!

Excellent!

Be aware this is now a group ride with multiple bikes, which means there are rules.  :rulez:

1) Be on time.

2) No dicking around at gas stations.

If you want to meet me at my office in Stow at 9:15 we can roll to Lisbon together. Sort of on your way, although the turnpike over to 44 then down to 14 would be a bit faster for you.

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

what if a tooth fairy drops this route under your pillow > starting in stow and ending in bolivar going through waynesburgh where rick can join you as well. 

You skipped the best part of 164, and Fuck Rick.

Odd, I always expected the tooth fairy to be this voluptuous FILF, not some skinny mocha colored dude.

Edited by Tonik

• Tonik changed the title to 4-18 unOFFICIAL Epic gay garage gang ba meat and greet F' Casper ride.
41 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I will be piloting a 1700cc Barcalounger. Route is irrelevant. I have cruise and a stereo. I hope you folks like NWA and 2LiveCrew. 

I will be piloting a more powerful bike with a more powerful stereo blasting Wu Tang. I do it for the children.

• Beer 1