Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i Back Protector for Alpinestars Riding Jackets

RidersDiscount

Alpinestars Nucleon series protectors represent the latest innovations from arguably one of the most experienced motorcycle gear companies around. Each component is carefully engineered to work with all Alpinestars equipment, from street jackets to full one-piece leather suits. If you’re a safety-minded rider, it would be hard to find better equipment to protect your body on the road or at the track.

447300727_RDAlpinestarsNucleonKR-2iBackProtector1.jpg.7f622d3ab160dae67483bde54ed129a2.jpg

If you’re already wearing an Alpinestars motorcycle jacket, you’re serious about safety. Why not step it up with additional protection from the Nucleon KR-2i back protector insert? This simple, value-priced item adds CE level 2 back protection to your Alpinestars jacket in an unobtrusive, easy-to-install manner.

1119853721_RDAlpinestarsNucleonKR-2iBackProtector4.jpg.c0ca5ee8d1663ee6ba5aad6b312b39ba.jpg

Simply slip it into the pocket that’s on your Alpinestars jacket and hit the road. The slim polyurethane protector quickly conforms itself to your back’s  shape making it pretty much unnoticeable by the time you get on your bike.

97518963_RDAlpinestarsNucleonKR-2iBackProtector2.jpg.2e3653570b13c92db23943a9bc7a7bd8.jpg

Available in three sizes, be sure to get the one right for your jacket or suit by calling TJ on 866.931.6644 ext. 817, send a note to forum@ridersdiscount.com, or just shoot us a PM and we’ll get back to you right away.

RD Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i Back Protector 3.jpg