Jump to content
Tonik

I'm baaaaaaakkkkk!

Recommended Posts

Nice. ¬† That blue color really looks good too.¬† ¬†ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tonik said:

 

Sills on Brookpark Rd near 77. Old school dealer, very nice people.

I get all my tires mounted there.

Low volume dealer, but good to deal with.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

That would look at home in a Civic.

The older wings look like they had some form of an accord/civic/odyssey cluster too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In person, it looks like a Pacific Coast just got home from basic training. Lean and mean. I think it looks good from every angle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Pacific Coast 

I had one of those, even took it on a couple CORE rides.

Practical and comfortable, with WAY more cornering capability than you'd expect.   They were also wildly unpopular...maybe because it looked like it was designed by Tupperware :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rode a Pacific Coast down US-250 and then a twisty road to Wytheville. Then rode it all day in GA and then home again. It was more competent than I was in the corners. Comfortable, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn that is sweet and the color is perfect. 

Sills is the best. Never had a bad experience there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

Damn that is sweet and the color is perfect. 

Sills is the best. Never had a bad experience there

Just like I never had a bad experience with Boeing ūü§£ ¬†jk ..

 

miss that Vfr light in rear mirror though. 

3 hours ago, Pauly said:

Pacific Coast 

Another underrated Honda gem which got overlooked due to weird styling. I was so close to getting one many years ago when I was actively into photography and stuff and the trick little pass through carrier slot it had would have been perfect to carry folded tripods. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Another underrated Honda gem which got overlooked due to weird styling. I was so close to getting one many years ago when I was actively into photography and stuff and the trick little pass through carrier slot it had would have been perfect to carry folded tripods. 

It held 6 full bags of groceries just fine.

Even today, the PC would be a fun bike for sport touring 1 or 2 up.  They were rock solid except for the voltage regulator, which was typically upgraded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

It held 6 full bags of groceries just fine.

Even today, the PC would be a fun bike for sport touring 1 or 2 up.  They were rock solid except for the voltage regulator, which was typically upgraded.

But will it hold more beer than your VFR did?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

miss that Vfr light in rear mirror though.

this has been the first year since I sold it 4 years ago that I really, really miss it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the new bike Jim, looks very similar to the color of a FJR someone we know just purchased.  Love the display, there is a shit ton of info there.  Really like the lines of the bike, Honda did a great job on the redesign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, sport mode is a f'ing rocket. Only did it for one set of corners and one light but holy cow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite an insane torque curve! More Torque at idle than the VFR at full bore!

image.thumb.png.3e99e3d09434e9bd54b68963bc89c284.png

Edited by mello dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap, the shaft drive goes down the right side, brakes and everything is on the right. There is NOTHING on the left side.

 

 

IMG_20190411_220219.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Holy crap, the shaft drive goes down the right side, brakes and everything is on the right. There is NOTHING on the left side.

 

 

IMG_20190411_220219.jpg

SSSA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Ok, sport mode is a f'ing rocket. Only did it for one set of corners and one light but holy cow.

This much torque will really suit your riding style. Really excited to see how you going to throw it around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats.... But I think your speedometer is missing some numbers?? Where's the rest of it?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice!   In before the car tire.  

  • Beer 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, max power said:

In before the car tire.  

Never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Never.

You will never be accepted into the WingDing Club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pauly said:

You will never be accepted into the WingDing Club. 

Why would I care? Hang out with a bunch of old fuckers that own Goldwings? Oh, wait.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With those torque numbers and the way Tonik rides the rear tire is not going to last a week in the Gap area 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

With those torque numbers and the way Tonik rides the rear tire is not going to last a week in the Gap area 

But it will be the best week evar!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

√ó