I'm baaaaaaakkkkk!

Tonik

16 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Pacific Coast 

I had one of those, even took it on a couple CORE rides.

Practical and comfortable, with WAY more cornering capability than you'd expect.   They were also wildly unpopular...maybe because it looked like it was designed by Tupperware :dunno:

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

Damn that is sweet and the color is perfect. 

Sills is the best. Never had a bad experience there

Just like I never had a bad experience with Boeing 🤣  jk ..

miss that Vfr light in rear mirror though. 

3 hours ago, Pauly said:

Pacific Coast 

Another underrated Honda gem which got overlooked due to weird styling. I was so close to getting one many years ago when I was actively into photography and stuff and the trick little pass through carrier slot it had would have been perfect to carry folded tripods. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Another underrated Honda gem which got overlooked due to weird styling. I was so close to getting one many years ago when I was actively into photography and stuff and the trick little pass through carrier slot it had would have been perfect to carry folded tripods. 

It held 6 full bags of groceries just fine.

Even today, the PC would be a fun bike for sport touring 1 or 2 up.  They were rock solid except for the voltage regulator, which was typically upgraded.

12 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

It held 6 full bags of groceries just fine.

Even today, the PC would be a fun bike for sport touring 1 or 2 up.  They were rock solid except for the voltage regulator, which was typically upgraded.

But will it hold more beer than your VFR did?

• Upvote 1

Congrats on the new bike Jim, looks very similar to the color of a FJR someone we know just purchased.  Love the display, there is a shit ton of info there.  Really like the lines of the bike, Honda did a great job on the redesign.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Ok, sport mode is a f'ing rocket. Only did it for one set of corners and one light but holy cow.

This much torque will really suit your riding style. Really excited to see how you going to throw it around.