I'm baaaaaaakkkkk!

Tonik

Thanks everyone, except Sam. Fuck Sam. 

It is an amazing machine, smooth on any road surface and corners like a dream. It really holds the road when leaned over. It is fast as hell with a huge usable rpm range. I have not used sport mode yet. Going to wait a few hundred miles for that and actually break it in correctly.

Little windy on the lower legs but that may be a good thing when it isn't 40 degrees out.

The tech is amazing, big screen in the dash for navigation and all that. 4 engine modes, 4 suspension setups. Heated seat and grips.

It's got reverse!

I got the shift your own model. The DCT looks nice but when pushing it on the twisties you would have to go into manual paddle mode anyway, or anytime you want to run the rpms high and then roll off....it would upshift in that situation.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 3

Damn it, I ordered the wrong highway pegs. Grip puppies are on and the heated gear wiring is done. Phone mount, cup holder and the correct highway pegs will be here in a few days. Guess I will have to rough it until then.

3 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Congrats on the new ride.   Where did you end up buying it ?

Sills on Brookpark Rd near 77. Old school dealer, very nice people. They were like 400 bucks higher than J and J but more than happy to pay that to them. It is where I will go if I ever need service.

She offered to take my bike on trade to save the tax money and then sell it to Pauly for what she gave me. And all of them knew a hell of a lot more about the bike than any other person I talked to and how Honda works. She was also the only one that said wait a week to see if the April 1st Honda deals are good.

• Upvote 2