Track day pass

flashesbuck

From what I can see, I have booked myself solid again, for the entire summer. I have a track pass that I purchased late 2017 and will be valid until November this year. I really wanna go, but life happens. Im only asking what I paid $157.50.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

If you go down there with that, I'm coming down and slapping my lap timer on you :lol:

Not until someone pops the speed limiter restriction. 114 on the backstretch would be too embarrassing, and disruptive for the other riders.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Not until someone pops the speed limiter restriction. 114 on the backstretch would be too embarrassing, and disruptive for the other riders.

Please, I have seen novice riders going 45 down that back strait.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You'd be surprised......... some people ride on the highway normally at a normal speed and get on track and can't go over 45mph....

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You'd be surprised......... some people ride on the highway normally at a normal speed and get on track and can't go over 45mph....

Saw that one time. This rider road the inside of the track at like 50....never more than a foot or two from the inside with their coach behind them.

56 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Saw that one time. This rider road the inside of the track at like 50....never more than a foot or two from the inside with their coach behind them.

The coach probably pulled them off line because they were going so slow and then was running a road block for them behind LOL

Edited by TimTheAzn

I had a student once that wouldn't go over 35mph down the back straights... err well anywhere.. the had never been at highway speeds but had gotten talked into a trackday by friends.. by the end of the weekend and lots of  calming talks we were able to have the student break 100 down the  straights and start using the race line . had a blast and has been back many times since.. 

luckily we were lighter  just for  staffing sake we were able to put a coach in front and in back as  lead and blocker lol.. but so worth it.. we used the race line everywhere but the straights and  pulled the student over  when on those 

it was a such a blast to see how far they came !

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

The brand new scared ones usually end up the best at the end of the day because they had no bad habits to break. 

This held me back for a while because of all the miles I had riding the pace on the street. A lot of the good habits I learned on the street were bad habits when I went to the track. :dunno::facepalm:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

A lot of the good habits I learned on the street were bad habits when I went to the track. :dunno::facepalm:

Are you referring to on the track or in the shower house when Craig is near?

Edited by MidgetTodd

10 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

The brand new scared ones usually end up the best at the end of the day because they had no bad habits to break. Especially women. They try harder. Maybe not the fastest at the end but definitely the best form and lines

The STT womens only track day is by far my favorite event of the year, no egos only a want to learn and they take to it so well!

• 4 weeks later...