Saturday 4-6

Gpaw

56 minutes ago, Nebbors said:

I'm looking forward to riding this Saturday. Depending on where and what speeds? I might be interested.

Speeds will be pretty moderate, my confidence is always a bit shaky after winter. Where is anyone's guess. Would not like to stay too-too far from home, maybe within an hour of massillon. I also may have to run up into the Akron area at some point. Up for pretty much anything. 

1 minute ago, Nebbors said:

hmm, I'm over in Ravenna, let's find a place to meet.

Hartville/brumfield area? Roads aren't great there tho... idk if you're looking to hit twisties or what, I'm just trying to shake down some new upgrades and blow the cobwebs out.

13 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Ok. So like Portage lakes area? Maybe Clinton. There are a few good roads around me but nothing very special.

works. honestly, pick a time and place to meet and I'll follow.

40 minutes ago, DanLovesToSail said:

Depending on what time you guys meet up on Saturday I might be able to tag along, depending on if it conflicts with 20 cent wing day

where is 20 cent wing day? I need this in my life

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

where is 20 cent wing day? I need this in my life

Yea for real. The best I had around here was Thursdays at Jammy Bugger @ .25 a wing (and they were perfect crispy wings).

Then they closed because they sold alcohol to one too many minors. :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Nobody here really rides in Cleveland. They all ride south towards the good roads. 

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I will just enjoy a quiet ride just me and the road

17 hours ago, Nebbors said:

works. honestly, pick a time and place to meet and I'll follow.

Meet at main street cones and conveys. 4881 s main street Akron. I have a half decent route from there to take us all the way into millersburg if you want, or we can tool around the Lawrence twp/orrville/Clinton area. What time you thinkin?

17 hours ago, Pauly said:

Nobody here really rides in Cleveland. They all ride south towards the good roads. 

truth.The metroparks/valley are ok for just cruisin but when I wanted to haul some mail south was the only option

4 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Meet at main street cones and conveys. 4881 s main street Akron. I have a half decent route from there to take us all the way into millersburg if you want, or we can tool around the Lawrence twp/orrville/Clinton area. What time you thinkin?

You pick a time? Any time 9 or later?