Sign in to follow this  
bmwnut

bike Honda VFR

Looking to sale my Honda Its an 85 VfR. Bought it a number of years ago to play around with but  I don't ride it any so looking to part ways. Fun old bike has new battery will need tires soon I believe it is a 750 not a 700 but not sure might not be matching frame and motor  

Asking 1000   but motivated to sell

Pictures are  in my profile, to dumb to get them posted here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tnugent1986
      $4k tops. Must be a full injected inline 4, no exceptions. I'm short, so if it is already dropped that is a +. No garbage or anything that needs work. If it isn't ready to ride for the season I'm not interested at all. Come at me with your bottom dollar as I'm not looking to negotiate. Serious buyer here, had to sell my last bike to be able to purchase a new home and don't want to miss this riding season.
      I'm pretty partial to hondas, but as long as it is a fuel injected inline 4 I'll be happy.

Text 937-732-1155 with what you have and pics. The name is Tom. If you call just leave a voicemail with what you have as I do not usually answer unknown numbers. Most likely I won't be checking back here for a while.
    • By mrfun
      Hello Ohio Riders crew.
      Selling a few bikes due to a lack of riding time, and the subsequent lack of their use.
      2000 Ducati ST4 34k, (ish). Always starts and runs like a scalded cat. It isn't perfect, it's got 34k of patina. $3000
      2003 Honda CBR600 F4i will update with mileage ASAP. $3500
      Pauly knows me, these bikes, and can vouch for them. I'm happy to provide much more complete info as well as answer questions too.
      Also up for sale is an enclosed Haulmark trailer. Inside this trailer is a 1999 - 2001 Yamaha R6 track bike!  Starts and runs, all day, every time. But it's been chucked down a few times. Perfect for a first track bike or part it away. $2000 trailer and bike.
      Please inquire via email bvanbeers "at" sbcglobal. net

• By winifredbarkle
      I am selling my steel horse because I bought a real one! Up for sale is a 2008, newer generation Ninja 250. Great starter bike! Asking $2000 or best offer 

Bike Details
      Excellent condition, meticulously maintained Always garage kept, no rust! All stock except Fender Eliminator Female owned (I am the third female owner) Tires condition excellent All maintenance records available New oil/filter 70 miles ago New battery! (April 2019) Digital Clock (No clock on stock bike) 25k miles, never abused. Dropped once in driveway, see photos for scuffs on left side Clear Ohio title

Gear for Sale:
      Nelson Rigg Tail Bag SPRT-20 | $40 Nelson Rigg Tail Bag CL-80 | $35 Men's First Gear MeshTex Jacket | Blue | Medium | With liner | $60 Women's Joe Rocket Cleo Jacket | Purple | Small | $60 Women's Coretech LRX Air Jacket | Pink | Medium | With liner | $80 Women's Icon Speed Queen Jacket | Pink | Medium | With liner | $80 Women's Tourmaster Flex Pant | Black | Medium | With liner | $90 Women's Tourmaster Solution Boot | Black | Size 9 | $40 Women's Cortech DX2 Gloves | Black | Medium/8 | $10 Unisex Icon Compound Long Glove | Black | Small | $20 

Message me for deals on buying the whole lot! 

• By cmh_sprint
      Time to say goodbye to my mistress of 12 years. 
      27,9xx miles
      OEM panniers 
      GIVI tankbag
      Road 5's mounted last season (~ 1,500 miles on them)
      oil changed at the end of last season
      R&G Tidy Tail
      D&D aftermarket exhaust
      USB plug for phone or GPS
      Custom seat (Terry's Custom Seats)
      Upgraded Racetech fork internals
      New chain and sprockets (less than 3,500 miles)
      additional set of OEM front fairings (never mounted)
      OEM exhaust
      OEM seat

• By whaler
      2005 Yamaha FZ1 for sale
      29000 Miles
      Perfect condition
      Ivans Jet Kit
      Sacks triple clicker rear shock (S1000RR) with 625 kg/mm spring
      Traxion AK20’s and 1.1 kg/mm springs up front
      Yoshimura Slip-On exhaust
      Dunlop RS2 tires have 3000 miles, and comes with new matching rear
      Comes with all receipts for maintenance and aftermarket parts. OEM service manual and complete maintenance records.
      Bike was originally purchased 2008 as new leftover at Mid-Ohio Motorsports in Mount Vernon, OH. I am second owner and purchased in summer of 2012 with 3k miles.
      All OEM parts come with the bike
      Pictures are current 
      $3000 is OR price (asking $3500 on CL)
      Ask if you have questions